IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3435_(resized).JPG
IMG_3283_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3290_(resized).JPG
IMG_3291_(resized).JPG
IMG_3292_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#431 7 years ago

Need help from the pros - I'm a total newbie. Just bought my first machine - GOT LE and it seemed to be working great but now when both flippers are hit simultaneously, the lower playfield power goes out for a full second affecting all flippers. Flippers work individually without cutting power. There are no technician alerts. On the cycling coil test seems fine and all flippers are triggered and appear to work normally. My degree is in biology, not electronics - yikes! Also, throne is now not holding up the ball, it just falls through. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Any guidance as to where I can find some how-to's for stern machines and maintenance?

#434 7 years ago

Thanks for the advice chuckwurt & capguntrooper. Will definitely contact stern. Lot of posts to churn through!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#436 7 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I think I have just enough room for a pin if I sleep under it. I am going to be such a NEWB when I get back after not touching a pin for a year......... Lol

Thanks for your service, take care!

1 week later
#437 7 years ago

Hey Chuck & Cap! Thanks for the advice, got new node 8 from Stern and working again. Now to tackle the throne.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister?tu=chrisw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.