IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3435_(resized).JPG
IMG_3283_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_3289_(resized).JPG
IMG_3290_(resized).JPG
IMG_3291_(resized).JPG
IMG_3292_(resized).JPG
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

OK, elevator not perfect but much better now. I realized that the upkicker solenoid is not on the elevator itself but mounted on the bottom of the playfield. I took that assy off, took it apart, cleaned the plunger and sleeve, put it all back together. Now the upkick to the throne works about 90% of the time, and the upkick to the mini playfield sometimes takes two attempts. I can live with that!

You shouldn't have to live with that. I think a lot of people are simply accepting these issues and not reporting them thus giving Stern a pass, but hey after six warranty work orders I am willing to live with too.

1 week later
#402 8 years ago

SR did a vid on Stern Facebook and he mentioned he was going to fix that left orbit. Sure would be nice before I pick up a prem

#403 8 years ago

IIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAACK! Give me a mayor two to recover guys, still pretty bruised from training and I wanna get some family time in.

#404 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Give me a mayor two to recover guys, still pretty bruised from training and I wanna get some family time in.

You can even have a mayor three, if you ask me. Glad to have you back!

#405 8 years ago

Any interest? I have four Game Of Thrones 100 card sets in protective box case that will also come with a silver Targaryen necklace.

IMG_3283_(resized).JPGIMG_3283_(resized).JPG

#406 8 years ago

Hi CapGun,

I just wanted to say thank you. I successfully removed my upper playfield today thanks to your steps and pictures. I consider myself a reasonably handy guy, but I would have never have figured out your procedure on my own (especially with one of the main castle screws hiding under the dragon's wing). Once again, thank you very much!

#407 8 years ago
Quoted from Jrnyman:

Hi CapGun,
I just wanted to say thank you. I successfully removed my upper playfield today thanks to your steps and pictures. I consider myself a reasonably handy guy, but I would have never have figured out your procedure on my own (especially with one of the main castle screws hiding under the dragon's wing). Once again, thank you very much!

Right on man! Hit me up if you need anymore help.

#408 8 years ago

PROTOTYPE V4.5

DUAL USB/HEAD PHONE BUTTON CAP

Dual USB/Headphone jack button. They sell these things for boats and cars but they are too big to fit in a standard tournament hole. So I ordered a few and directed them to see how I could make them smaller. I now have a working prototype. I will see about getting bulk pricing on these if I get enough interest.

IMG_3435_(resized).JPGIMG_3435_(resized).JPG

#409 8 years ago

For all you LE owners I have more castle stickers in

IMG_3289_(resized).JPGIMG_3289_(resized).JPG

#410 8 years ago

For all you LE owners I have more castle stickers in

IMG_3289_(resized).JPG

I give in. PM sent.. I was going to make my own version but yours looks great.

3 weeks later
#411 8 years ago

This is what happens when you stack WMB and WHC and then using your add a ball

IMG_3312_(resized).JPGIMG_3312_(resized).JPG

#412 8 years ago

Elwin calls it the super stack. I haven't been able to do that yet. Congrats!

#413 8 years ago

How do you stack these? I didn't know you could. So start WHC, then start WMB?

#414 8 years ago

IIRC, you get Wall ready. Then start your last needed wic hurry-up but not collect it. Then start your Wall mb, then collect the already running wic hurry up, and whc will start with wall running. Very difficult.

#415 8 years ago

what does WMB and WHC stand for?

thanks
GOTle #80

#416 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

what does WMB and WHC stand for?
thanks
GOTle #80

Wall Multiball

Winter has come multiball

#417 8 years ago

Thanks

#418 8 years ago

What's IIRC stand for?

#419 8 years ago

Just did that stack. You are much better off getting that stack if you have unlocked all the multiplier levels. I had it running for at least 3-4 minutes and only got 400 million out of it. I was getting 6x-9x a shot, but would've had such a higher total if I was able to advance the multipliers anymore. What a rush though!! Thanks for sharing that stack!

#420 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

What's IIRC stand for?

If I remember correctly.

Or

If I Really care..

#421 8 years ago

Make sure you guys check your ramps and get them replaced before warranty goes out.

IMG_3523_(resized).JPGIMG_3523_(resized).JPG

#422 8 years ago

Cap, what issue are you seeing w/ramps? Only issue for me is I managed to mash the threshold between the ramp and upper playfield just a little bit. But that's on me. The screws hold down the slight deformity, and ball cannot actually touch that area anyway. No plastics issues here, as far as I can see.

#423 8 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Cap, what issue are you seeing w/ramps? Only issue for me is I managed to mash the threshold between the ramp and upper playfield just a little bit. But that's on me. The screws hold down the slight deformity, and ball cannot actually touch that area anyway. No plastics issues here, as far as I can see.

Besides this issue with ramp and my original one being messed up from factory, none. I will say they look a lot better when you re out the wires so they do not go under them. I might bring my two LE's to a show when I get back from deployment just to give those in need little tutorials on how to make their Spike machines last longer. Us military folk are all about the PMC's (Preventive Maintenance Checks)

#424 8 years ago

I caved and got one when they had the discount running. I will say this, It looks SWEET up there. However I was mislead from Stern in my purchase from they're advertising on Face book. The topper does not move or make sounds in attract mode, the feature is non functioning in recent code updates and yes the features are enabled in test menu. I wonder why they disabled it in the code as it is Sterns selling point in advertising.

IMG_3551_(resized).JPGIMG_3551_(resized).JPG

#425 8 years ago

Cap - did you ever post instructions for re-routing the wires for the ramps? I thought you did but can't find them.

1 month later
#426 7 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Cap - did you ever post instructions for re-routing the wires for the ramps? I thought you did but can't find them.

Yes I did somewhere in this thread

#427 7 years ago

Jay,

I know you've provided a link to the LED boards you use for your Castle Black mod. I just cannot seem to find it. Do you recall where you got them?

I have an idea I'd like to toy around with...

Thanks!

#428 7 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Jay,
I know you've provided a link to the LED boards you use for your Castle Black mod. I just cannot seem to find it. Do you recall where you got them?
I have an idea I'd like to toy around with...
Thanks!

I got them from Marco http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/520-5333-00 but I think they are sold out. You can ask Chris at Coin taker, he may stock them. Make sure you PM me for details on the MOD, It will be a minute before I can test it out, but I am already adding goodies to my to do list for when I get home.

2 weeks later
#429 7 years ago

I think I have just enough room for a pin if I sleep under it. I am going to be such a NEWB when I get back after not touching a pin for a year......... Lol

1 month later
#430 7 years ago

I think I have just enough room for a pin if I sleep under it. I am going to be such a NEWB when I get back after not touching a pin for a year......... Lol

Keep your head down and watch your six. Stay safe brother.

2 weeks later
#431 7 years ago

Need help from the pros - I'm a total newbie. Just bought my first machine - GOT LE and it seemed to be working great but now when both flippers are hit simultaneously, the lower playfield power goes out for a full second affecting all flippers. Flippers work individually without cutting power. There are no technician alerts. On the cycling coil test seems fine and all flippers are triggered and appear to work normally. My degree is in biology, not electronics - yikes! Also, throne is now not holding up the ball, it just falls through. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Any guidance as to where I can find some how-to's for stern machines and maintenance?

#432 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisW:

Need help from the pros - I'm a total newbie. Just bought my first machine - GOT LE and it seemed to be working great but now when both flippers are hit simultaneously, the lower playfield power goes out for a full second affecting all flippers. Flippers work individually without cutting power. There are no technician alerts. On the cycling coil test seems fine and all flippers are triggered and appear to work normally. My degree is in biology, not electronics - yikes! Also, throne is now not holding up the ball, it just falls through. Has anyone else experienced these issues? Any guidance as to where I can find some how-to's for stern machines and maintenance?

I would call stern support on the power issue. You might need a replacement board. As for the ball falling out of the throne, there are fixes throughout this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fire-and-bloodgame-of-thrones-premiumle-club/page/15#post-3259564

#433 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisW:

Stern for board swap and this thread for throne fix, I would also suggest you spend a day reading up here on all the additional fixes you are going to need to install to get an LE dialed in. Start on page one here. Good luck

#434 7 years ago

Thanks for the advice chuckwurt & capguntrooper. Will definitely contact stern. Lot of posts to churn through!

#435 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisW:

Thanks for the advice chuckwurt & capguntrooper. Will definitely contact stern. Lot of posts to churn through!

Try using the keyword search in each thread to help narrow down your specific issue.

#436 7 years ago

Thanks for your service, take care!

1 week later
#437 7 years ago

Hey Chuck & Cap! Thanks for the advice, got new node 8 from Stern and working again. Now to tackle the throne.....

#438 7 years ago

add some spacers to the front so it is raised up in front and you should be good to go

3 months later
#439 7 years ago

Has anyone else had an issue with ball sticking on the switch just left of the throne? I just bought this game yesterday and it's happened several times. I lifted the play field to determine the cost and it seems when the ball exists from the castle it pushes the switch to the right and it jams under the LED board causing the stick to switch. Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if I should snip the tip of the switch wire, or try to file down the LED. I tried moving it around and tightening it to no avail.

IMG_5608 (resized).JPGIMG_5608 (resized).JPG

#440 7 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

Has anyone else had an issue with ball sticking on the switch just left of the throne? I just bought this game yesterday and it's happened several times. I lifted the play field to determine the cost and it seems when the ball exists from the castle it pushes the switch to the right and it jams under the LED board causing the stick to switch. Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if I should snip the tip of the switch wire, or try to file down the LED. I tried moving it around and tightening it to no avail.

I cut the switch with some snips and make sure no other metal parts touch the LED board on solder side. GOT LE is jammed pack so a lot of items are extremely close to each other

4 months later
#441 7 years ago

Clearing out some post lane rubbers a 100 card GOT card set, a Tri dragon pendant/necklace and some back box stickers, PM if interested.

IMG_4227 (resized).JPGIMG_4227 (resized).JPG

IMG_4230 (resized).JPGIMG_4230 (resized).JPG

1 year later
#442 6 years ago

I am having trouble with my ball getting stuck in the right inlane of the upper playfield on occasion, any suggestions? (besides a hard nudge)

20180323_223347(1) (resized).jpg20180323_223347(1) (resized).jpg

20180323_223358 (resized).jpg20180323_223358 (resized).jpg

#443 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinpals:

I am having trouble with my ball getting stuck in the right inlane of the upper playfield on occasion, any suggestions? (besides a hard nudge)

Loosen up that switch actuator.

#444 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinpals:

press switch down with a flat head bending it downward a little and it will not raise up as much and ball can pass over easily. Or take upper play field off to loosen switch actuator

3 years later
#445 2 years ago

LE 311 video review.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 445 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-le-311-house-lannister/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.