photo2.jpg
image.jpg
images.jpeg
Tywin-with-Arya-and-Gregor-Clegane-house-lannister-31098131-768-432.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
MV5BMTQwMjEwNDQ1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAxODg4OQ._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
utf.jpg
wSagdQJA.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#677 8 years ago

Can someone explain what they mean by rendering? Are the pictures that we see images of a whitewood with the art inserted by a computer? Or, is the whole thing a computer generated graphic? It doesn't look like the latter.

#679 8 years ago

Wow, now I'm impressed.

I actually think the playfield doesn't look bad, and I bet it will look better in person like Ritchie says. The pin looks fun to play (Prem/LE version). The real crime is the complete stripping down of the Pro in my opinion. I bet Ritchie designed the whole thing around the Prem/LE concept, imagining he was making the Pro and that they would add bling and extra features for the Prem/LE. Perhaps when the higher-ups saw the BOM, they told him he had to strip it down for the Pro version. Just pure speculation.

1 week later
#817 8 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Thats the sad part. I am about the biggest GoT fan you'll ever meet - I couldn't wait to see this game, and wanted so much for it to be amazing. And as a game_ it very well could be a masterpiece. But we can't know that yet, and are stuck with this horrible rendering of junior high level photoshop playfield art. I really feel bad for Steve on this, and am truly surprised at how amatuer the look of this is. He deserves better!

It won't look amateurish when you see it at my house. The only thing amateurish then will be your playing. #itson_e4mafia

#822 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Because they're shooting shots of a test game, that's still being built.

But, they made a white wood, didn't they? Why not show decent gameplay on the white wood? The Archer guys are doing that, and they seem to be generating tons of buzz.

#824 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Not Stern's style. And I think that's fine really. But I dunno why they jumped the gun and rushed to show a render.

I thought the original teasers on Kiss were on a white wood, but I could be wrong.

#828 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Why should they? I'm pretty sure every single pinhead worldwide is aware that Stern is releasing GoT and there's already more buzz than one can handle.
Who are the "Archer guys"?

The only reason they should is to change the conversation from being about the artwork to how great the pin plays. These 20-30 second video clips just aren't doing it. Frankly, the Blackwater multiball clip just looked kind of lame and boring to me primarily because it was so short and you couldn't see anything. Just a typical start to a multiball mode. Stern should show how the shots work and how the mini play field is incorporated into the game. Get people talking about something else for a change. Get people excited. Maybe under normal circumstances they wouldn't have to do this. But there is so much negativity at this point, I think it would be a good idea.

The Archer guys are people who are making a pin based on the TV show Archer. There is another thread about it with decent gameplay on a white wood.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-images-are-up?tu=nokoro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.