photo2.jpg
image.jpg
images.jpeg
Tywin-with-Arya-and-Gregor-Clegane-house-lannister-31098131-768-432.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
MV5BMTQwMjEwNDQ1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAxODg4OQ._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
utf.jpg
wSagdQJA.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RogerKlotz27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 8 years ago

It is clear Stern has seen the positive response from Kiss/Metallica artwork, Hence the hand drawn LE. The biggest misstep is choosing Dany as the centerpiece with her bland Dessert landscape and lack of supporting characters. Imagine a hand drawn Lannister or Stark Backglass. Right idea! Complete fail on choices. Such a shame

#246 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It just screams rush job. You don't fill in the the centerpiece of your playfield with a radial gradient and call it a day unless you're just trying to get it done without having to think about it any further.

I don't think she was a poor choice, just a pity the artist did the 3 people standing stiffly move. If it had been her riding her dragon, with the kingdom stretched out beneath her and her hair blowing back in the wind while the dragon roared for instance ...

Yes, I guess my ideas are a little shortsighted for her and what you proposed sounds great. When I think of the show though, I think of the Starks and Lannisters and the Iron Throne. They even mention the Lannisters excitedly in the rule set, yet they are no where to be found. I may be conspiring here but it seems with so many people ragging on JJP and their Dragon, Stern thought they would one up them and instead took a big ole whif... Just Frustrated. Really wanted this to be great. Here's to hoping the Dots make up for it.

Edit: looking at the pro it is more of what I was hoping to be incorporated. Just a disappointment because there is so much great artwork out there that gives you at least some sort of feeling. With these choices I am just looking at actors.

#258 8 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

Put the throne, or shots of a city/the wall. Doesn't need to be a character shot.

Yes This! I need scope and feeling, not crammed faces and earthtones.

With all the hate I will say "The Hound" has an excellent voice for call-outs. Only Tywin might have made me happier, was a great decision. Hoping the premium can inspire some sort of tone.

#518 8 years ago

Please Stern make "The Wall" and the cold nights watch, the centerpiece of the premium package!!! Don't overload it with White walkers and nonsense. We want grim and cold!!!! You've got a buyer here if that's the case.

#535 8 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

The one question I have, are the real actor's voices from the show going to be in the game, or is it just the Hound? Because if it's just him, it's really not going to feel like game of thrones. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere

Said on Facebook. There will be show call outs as well. Hound will provide unique pinball ones

#584 8 years ago

give me an LE based on some of the Lannister armor. Rich golds and reds and blacks.

#688 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I am looking forward to watching gameplay. But in a dark room....a very dark room.
Excited about dmd graphics but disappointed it's not an LCD at the same time.

Lcd schmellcd Dots are better anyway. A shame it's not a color dmd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RogerKlotz27.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-images-are-up?tu=RogerKlotz27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.