(Topic ID: 242383)

Game of Thrones Final Seasoning...Spoilers OK.

By Azmodeus

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GOTpic (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg

#1 4 years ago

I have been enjoying the final season of game of thrones. I hope you are too.

With ep 4/6 I felt we saw a return to the uncomfortable truths of the show.

I really hope the last two kick ass.

The backup crew of undead leaders was useless. Overall a great show. At its best as it finishes.

IMO.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago

I saw the other thread. 2 eps left.

#3 4 years ago

Only a 6 episode season, or did they do the split season. ?

#4 4 years ago

Nope 6, and done!
And it only took them 2 years.

#5 4 years ago

I think Jon snow is a dead man. Jaime Lannister the Kingslayer will do it.

#6 4 years ago

The queen may even live. In my opinion because that would suit the show end. Freaking awesome.

#7 4 years ago

Here is a wierd twist, Arya kills the king slayer, and uses his face to kill the queen as the hound takes out the Sir Gregar (blue guy). Not sure who will kill the dragon queen but I believe John Snow is the king at the end.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Not sure who will kill the dragon queen

She gets run over by a car on the way back to Starbucks.

LTG : )

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Something like this?

Later,
EV

#11 4 years ago

Jamie dies in brianne’s arms. Aryia takes his face to kill Cersei. Jon and danni both die. Tyrion and Sansa rule the 7 kingdoms.

Aryia also will fight the mountain with the hounds help. She will leave the hound to die, again.

I don’t think bronn will kill either of the Lannister boys, but maybe he kills Jamie.

Kings landing will be destroyed, winterfell will be the new throne

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I saw the other thread. 2 eps left.

I just realized that you also started the other thread. You must really love the show. It’s ok. I do too.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think Jon snow is a dead man. Jaime Lannister the Kingslayer will do it.

My theory :
Jon is a dead man walking, I think in the end, Jon becomes the night king, (how that happens, not sure, he would have to be stabbed in the heart with dragon glass, and has already been stabbed in the heart before) and goes back North of the wall.

Brann's statement about mostly living in the pass is a reference to nearing the end of the show, and that everything will repeat like a never ending loop.
In a episode in season 7 the meastors in Old town were talking about a prophecy abut Ergon Tyrgairian, and being killed by the drowned god (Iron born statement: the dead will never die/and there king must survive by being drowned) and making a comment about it never happened.

And in the end it doesn't matter who ends up sits on the throne, because winter is coming again.

#14 4 years ago

It's quite obvious.

Gary Stern will sit on the Iron Throne and rule the Seven Kingdoms.

GOTpic (resized).jpgGOTpic (resized).jpg
#15 4 years ago

you forget the foam coffee cup.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from wdennie:

you forget the foam coffee cup.

Somebody deleted it and put a Stern Game Of Thrones pinball machine in the background.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-final-seasoningspoilers-ok?hl=wdennie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.