7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Phoenixbt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Strohz:

I've had good luck with teflon sliders on tile/concrete, but they do wear out eventually moving them around too. I bought these and been happy with them but don't move them a lot: http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/LL25-EZG.

These are what I have and they are awesome. Even a widebody game slides like butter. Now, one of them did start to come loose, as in the the bottom part started to separate from the rest of the leg bolt, but I got some epoxy and now it seems very strong again.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

And they are cheaper than the Amazon brand.

Glad you started this thread though. I wouldn't mind trying some other options and having them onhand when in a pinch. I like them to help with pulling the games in and out to work on, not to make slide saves easier. My games are older and the tilts are really tight so that wouldn't work anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-leg-sliders?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.