7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

38e51953c084c7bead30af5a61bd5485c32f3a6a (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 7 months ago

Price

$ 2,000

for sale

Game Gate Hyperspin Multicade

Added: July 4th, 2019 Re-listed: 2 times (February 14th, 2020)

Item description

I'm listing my Gate Gate Hyperspin multicade. I would consider this one of the best prebuilt multicades on the market. Comes with a 32" display, LED track ball, and thousands upon thousands of games. Item comes with all keys for cabinet. I'm the original owner and the item is in like new condition. Game is located in a basement but I have an Escalera to help move it out.

More information from company listing.

https://bluetipgaming.com/product/arcade-machine/

Price is $2000

Item photos

38e51953c084c7bead30af5a61bd5485c32f3a6a (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Linked to games

This ad is not linked to a game.

Contact

Contact PanzerFreak via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Harrison Township, MI, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Seller insights

These are PanzerFreak's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PanzerFreak's stats page

Other ads from this Pinsider

PanzerFreak currently has 1 other ad on the Pinside marketplace.

Wanted
Parts - Wanted
Harrison Township, MI

#2 7 months ago

Lowered price $500, now $2,000 firm.

1 month later
#3 6 months ago

Bump!

#4 6 months ago

I don't know and never met PanzerFreak, but we have some pretty common interests in games. I currently own one of these Game Gates (don't know who got theirs first). This is made by a guy who use to make these super heavy duty commercial style cabinets for Sega. The graphics are not decals, they are directly printed on the wood and composite materials that you see. (You should see the size of the printer used for this at the factory - I picked one up directly from the factory.) Two people who come to my pinball parties want one of these pretty badly. I let both of them know about it, but … it's summer … and they spent money on vacations and don't currently have the funds for it (one from Florida and one from St. Louis). This is a popular machine at parties for those that aren't super pinheads. I just wanted to bump it and say that this is a really good machine with it's own built in sub inside the cabinet (I think … if this is the same as mine). There ya go … a few more pertinent details not mentioned in the original ad.

5 months later
#5 3 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I don't know and never met PanzerFreak, but we have some pretty common interests in games. I currently own one of these Game Gates (don't know who got theirs first). This is made by a guy who use to make these super heavy duty commercial style cabinets for Sega. The graphics are not decals, they are directly printed on the wood and composite materials that you see. (You should see the size of the printer used for this at the factory - I picked one up directly from the factory.) Two people who come to my pinball parties want one of these pretty badly. I let both of them know about it, but … it's summer … and they spent money on vacations and don't currently have the funds for it (one from Florida and one from St. Louis). This is a popular machine at parties for those that aren't super pinheads. I just wanted to bump it and say that this is a really good machine with it's own built in sub inside the cabinet (I think … if this is the same as mine). There ya go … a few more pertinent details not mentioned in the original ad.

Thank you for the additional information, much appreciated. I decided to hang onto the game for a while but could use the extra space at the moment so I've relisted it.

#6 3 days ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you for the additional information, much appreciated. I decided to hang onto the game for a while but could use the extra space at the moment so I've relisted it.

Okay - I'll let a few people know that like and lust after mine.

#7 3 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Okay - I'll let a few people know that like and lust after mine.

Thanks!

#8 3 days ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I don't know and never met PanzerFreak, but we have some pretty common interests in games.

He's a good kid.........buy with confidence.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside