(Topic ID: 160625)

Game Galaxy Visit

By Pinball-DOOD

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    #1 7 years ago

This place is the BEST place I've every played pinball at. HANDS DOWN! I counted about 80 pinball machines and all of them are in great working order. I was there for six hours and I couldn't play them all! The coin doors are open so it's amazing seeing how each pin is different on the inside. I played my favorite machines there like Haunted House, Black Hole, Light Camera Action, Elvira, Metallica, Class of 1812 and so much more. Terrific place to play almost every pinball machine you've always wanted to play. All machines are on free play except Ghostbusters (terrific pin by the way) for just 10 bucks admission. I'm going back as soon as possible!

#2 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

Very cool! Where is this place?

#4 7 years ago

I think he's talking about the one near Nashville. Good game selection. Wish it was closer to me.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cornelius:

Very cool! Where is this place?

Antioch, TN. Just south of Nashville. We're lucky to have it here.

#6 7 years ago

Glad to hear it was a good time!

We made many trips up to Game Galaxy from Atlanta and always had a blast. Amazing collection all under one roof.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

Glad to hear it was a good time!
    We made many trips up to Game Galaxy from Atlanta and always had a blast. Amazing collection all under one roof.

Thank you! We are going again this weekend!

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from nman:

I think he's talking about the one near Nashville. Good game selection. Wish it was closer to me.

It was like a dream come true man haha

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from williams:

Antioch, TN. Just south of Nashville. We're lucky to have it here.

LUCKY!

1 month later
    #10 7 years ago

I just left this place. I'm on vacation and spending a few days in Nashville. I found this place doing a search for pinball in the area. HIGHLY recommend spending some time at this place. Great game selection. The guy working there was super nice. I had an Awesome time!

2 weeks later
    #11 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I just left this place. I'm on vacation and spending a few days in Nashville. I found this place doing a search for pinball in the area. HIGHLY recommend spending some time at this place. Great game selection. The guy working there was super nice. I had an Awesome time!

Exactly!! It is literally like a mini year-round pinball expo! I'm goin again soon

#12 7 years ago

Jason just announced that they are going into a much larger space, more than double what they have now. It will be located in Smyrna just outside of Nashville. Should be awesome.

#13 7 years ago

Yeah, GG is bananas. Glad it's only a 3 hour drive.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

Jason just announced that they are going into a much larger space, more than double what they have now. It will be located in Smyrna just outside of Nashville. Should be awesome.

It is a dream come true walking in there, man. You get to turn the games on and everything like it's your game at home! And that's awesome! Can't wait!

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Yeah, GG is bananas. Glad it's only a 3 hour drive.

Same! It's my favorite place to play for sure

#16 7 years ago

He and I share a warehouse, just this week he has emptied it of all the games there (all different titles that what are in his current location) and will be combining them with the current lineup. It's about to double in size overnight with games you can't play anywhere else. He's a big collector and has worked really hard to find the stuff you never see. It's going to be rad!

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

He and I share a warehouse, just this week he has emptied it of all the games there (all different titles that what are in his current location) and will be combining them with the current lineup. It's about to double in size overnight with games you can't play anywhere else. He's a big collector and has worked really hard to find the stuff you never see. It's going to be rad!

That sounds awesome!! I'm stoked! I hope he gets some of those weird pins! You know if he will have TX-Sector?? Just played that one for the first time and real life and it is hands down my FAVORITE pin ever!

#18 7 years ago

Pretty sure he has all the weird pins there are, lol. Seriously, he's been trying to collect almost one of everything it seems. I'm looking forward to going and playing some stuff he's had stored.

#19 7 years ago

I've gotta find a Class of 1812 for myself.

#20 7 years ago

When is the grand opening party??

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

When is the grand opening party??

It would seem like a prime opportunity for a pinball tournament... It's been a while.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from sc93cobra:

Pretty sure he has all the weird pins there are, lol. Seriously, he's been trying to collect almost one of everything it seems. I'm looking forward to going and playing some stuff he's had stored.

NICE, can't wait!

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I've gotta find a Class of 1812 for myself.

It is one my favorites for sure

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-galaxy-visit?hl=williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.