(Topic ID: 160146)

Game Galaxy Pinball

By Pinball-DOOD

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

About to road trip to Game Galaxy in Tennessee! Very excited and heard they have some of my favorite games like Haunted House. I was wondering if it is indeed true that this is a great pinball location. Can't wait to scope it out.

#2 7 years ago

Great collection of pins there for sure. You'll need to turn the pins on as you want to play them. I think they keep them off at times to save on power and lower the temp inside. Have fun and let us know about your trip!

#3 7 years ago

Most definitely a cool place. Gives you a chance to play many titles. However some like haunted house and a couple of the older ones are not in tip top shape. But most games are in good condition. I love that they have all the greats as well as new sterns. Plus I hear they have new ghostbusters.

#4 7 years ago

Should note that they have two Nashville area locations. Both are great but more pins at the South (Antioch) location, so you'll probably want that one if you can't hit both.

#5 7 years ago

Have fun! Go to the Antioch location for pins. Jason has a great selection.

#6 7 years ago

I second the Antioch location. Stuff is better maintained there.

#7 7 years ago

Game Galaxy definitely is the place to go for pins and vids. He does have a GB Pro and I'm delivering a Hobbit to him tomorrow. He has all the new Sterns and lots of classics so stop in and have a great time.

#8 7 years ago

If you're in the area you can also check out Flashback Arcade about 30 minutes south in Murfreesboro. About 30 pins but enough differences to make both trips worthwhile.

I also recommend going to the Antioch location if you only have time to make one stop at Game Galaxy. There's enough rare stuff in there to take up your day.

#9 7 years ago

Thanks everyone! I will for sure get some photos and let you all know how it is! The Antioch location is at a strip mall kinda thing right? I'm real excited about playing these machines. These are the pins I've always dreamed of playing. Can't wait to try Ghostbusters and finally play Metallica without having to wait in line at the conventions hahaha. Gonna be SICK

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from flipnout1:

Game Galaxy definitely is the place to go for pins and vids. He does have a GB Pro and I'm delivering a Hobbit to him tomorrow. He has all the new Sterns and lots of classics so stop in and have a great time.

Awesome! Sounds good and thanks!

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from williams:

If you're in the area you can also check out Flashback Arcade about 30 minutes south in Murfreesboro. About 30 pins but enough differences to make both trips worthwhile.
    I also recommend going to the Antioch location if you only have time to make one stop at Game Galaxy. There's enough rare stuff in there to take up your day.

I'll do that then, thanks!

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Have fun! Go to the Antioch location for pins. Jason has a great selection.

Thanks a ton! Gonna be killer!

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

Great collection of pins there for sure. You'll need to turn the pins on as you want to play them. I think they keep them off at times to save on power and lower the temp inside. Have fun and let us know about your trip!

Thanks! I will keep you updated and let you know what they got right now!

#14 7 years ago

I'll second the vote to stop at Flashback Arcade in Murfreesboro. If you're already in the neighborhood you really need to hit
    Flashback as well. Great collection and very cool place to play pins. have fun!

#15 7 years ago

Wife and I met up with Erik a few years ago at the Antioch location, was a good time! They had just gotten TWD pro, Id for sure go again if I was in the area.

#16 7 years ago

And if 360 Burger is still there a few doors down, check it out... Pretty tasty!

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from joelreeves:

I'll second the vote to stop at Flashback Arcade in Murfreesboro. If you're already in the neighborhood you really need to hit
    Flashback as well. Great collection and very cool place to play pins. have fun!

Thank you! Ill hit that place up for sure!

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Wife and I met up with Erik a few years ago at the Antioch location, was a good time! They had just gotten TWD pro, Id for sure go again if I was in the area.

KILLER! I'm excited, man!

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from VDrums2112:

And if 360 Burger is still there a few doors down, check it out... Pretty tasty!

I heard! I'm gonna play pinball all day hopefully so I'll need to eat something hahah

#20 7 years ago

360 Burger is decent but the pro move is to hit Angelo's Picnic Pizza or Fat Boys BBQ about 2 miles away.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from williams:

360 Burger is decent but the pro move is to hit Angelo's Picnic Pizza or Fat Boys BBQ about 2 miles away.

Awesome! I'll hit those for dinner or somthing. Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-galaxy-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.