11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by econodave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Going to Huntsville tomorrow and was going to stop by. Does anyone know if all the games are working 100%? Any info is appreciated.

Cheers,
    PorkChopExpress

#3 11 years ago

I started a thread on this location a couple of months ago, didn't get off the ground. Jason says the place is hopping but not one member has been there and reported back? Really? I would love to see some pictures of the place too. Please take some PorkChop! And maybe a video?

Last known status of the games:

Fun House (upper left flipper, now shooter cave area that goes to Right Flipper won't spit out but "tries"
    Addams Family shooter tip or spring or something; the ball is stuck right above the plunger
    Bride of Pinbot 3 balls stuck below her face

I looked at the Madison Square map and that's a great place to be, especially with the extra store space. Upstairs right inside the food court near Sears, and not too far from the door. Looks fun having Gamestop right across the hall too, lol. You need to set a description for that place on the website Jason.

#4 11 years ago

Crash,
    Change of plan. When I do go I will take a couple vids.

1 month later
    #5 11 years ago

Ok. I'm 100% for sure going to be in Huntsville from Mon till Wed. Does anybody know if the pins there are up and running in working order.
    Thanks for any info.
    Cheers
    PCE

#6 11 years ago

Roadshow is currently down. Everything else works.

#7 11 years ago

Hey Addams Family is getting a ColorDMD! And make sure to get plenty of pictures and video. I'm curious as to what the outside of the store looks like.

#8 11 years ago

Funny, I live about 15 minutes from Madison Square Mall and never been to Game Galaxy. In fact its been about 10 years since I set foot in that mall. Guess I'll be going to it now that I sold my last pinball machine Friday.

2 weeks later
    #9 11 years ago

Did you visit?

1 month later
    #10 11 years ago

Yeah, I visited the place. I played three of the machines there, but didn't get to enjoy them as I would have liked. Road Show was down at the time, Bad Cats has an extremely worn playfield and a few games had displays that had bad spots/burns in them. Over all they were okay, just I had to keep an eye on my 6 year old nephew at the time. I haven't made an attempt to go back yet. The next time I go, might be in May when the Mustang and All Fords Car Show is there at the Sears parking lot.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-galaxy-arcade-huntsvilleal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.