7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0444.jpg
    New_Stern_cover.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treborlicec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 7 years ago

Do you still have any of those half moon protector kits that are on sale in stock, JJ? I need to get a couple.

#115 7 years ago
    Quoted from doughslingers:

Yes these are the newer ones and are not the entire side piece and are easy to ship. I take a pic of the another set I had not yet pin on the other pin. These are great and I wanted to get some from JJ since he gave me some flyers some time back.
    Buddy

Yeah, great for Pro models or models that never came with the extended rails like LOTR or TSPP, etc.

#119 7 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

I like the flipper mylar protectors from pinballlife. Pretty stealthy and they fit under the button and prevent wear. If they ever wear out, then you can put these half moons on...but it would probably take thousands of plays to do that.

I've had the stealth protectors from Pinball Pal (very similar to Terry's) on my TSPP for almost 8 years and no issues. Sideshow Mel still has all his hair. I was thinking of installing the half moons just to give my Sterns a more uniform look. Yay, nay?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider treborlicec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside