7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0444.jpg
    New_Stern_cover.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

So how do we go about ordering a shaker? Website, Phone Number, etc???

#6 7 years ago

Ya I see no order page there for a shaker.

#10 7 years ago

Lets all hang in there until we can confirm it. Supposedly tatmann installed a shaker and there is no code writen yet.

#34 7 years ago

Uh, I never got a call back???

2 weeks later
    #73 7 years ago

Take all exta stuff like the coinbox, balls, tilt, anything that can rattle. I had rattling from somewhere during the shaker going off and it was the balls in the trough.

Also with the shaker motor cover off. Pull up and push down on the motor itself. You may feel it click/move about a 1/8". If it does this you can tighten the top cross bolt some more for the bracket. This will snug the motor in the bracket.

#87 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

What are you, like, a Wizard or something?

Oh don't worry. Wait until you come to your next shaker motor problem... The annoying squeal.
    Been there, done that also.

All 5 of my pins have shakers so I've seen all the issues with them.

1 week later
    #103 7 years ago

For the squealing, get a spray can of "CRC QD Contact Cleaner" and shoot this in the inside of the motor. You can really flood it if you like. I did it over a paper towel outside and saw a bit of black stuff come out.

Let dry and reinstall. It does help but the squeal may come back. I picked a can up at home depot a while back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackal2001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside