7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 152 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0444.jpg
    New_Stern_cover.JPG

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 7 years ago

Game Exchange Of Colorado Shaker Motor Kit for Stern Pinballs Special! $175 Shipped FREE to Cont USA!

Just PM me your full name, Address and phone and Email address. Then I you can Either Call me or I can call you and get your CC Number

I'm Trying to avoid Paypal on this one because its a disaster for book keeping.

Full Shaker Kit Compatible with the below games
    Elvis
    Elvis Gold Edition
    Spider-Man/Black Spider-Man
    Indiana Jones
    Batman/The Dark Knight
    CSI
    LOTR LE
    NBA
    Big Buck Hunter Pro
    Iron Man Pro
    Rolling Stones Pro
    Rolling Stones LE
    TRON Pro
    TRON LE
    Transformers Pro
    Transformers Combo LE
    Transformers Decepticon LE
    Transformers Autobot LE
    AC/DC Pro
    AC/DC Premium
    AC/DC Back In Black
    AC/DC Let There Be Rock
    We believe X-men, We are told its wired for it, Checking on Software to be sure first before I bet my life on it.

Kit includes:
    Shaker motor with mounting bracket and wiring harness.
    PCB board
    Hard plastic cover
    Mounting hardware
    Cable ties
    Cabinet Harness
    Instruction sheet
    Mounting template

#2 7 years ago

Glad it finally worked out after dragging you along forever

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

We believe X-men, We are told its wired for it, Checking on Software to be sure first before I bet my life on it.

When will we get a definitive answer to this?

I'd be shocked if XM doesn't support a shaker......not to mention incredibly disappointed!

#4 7 years ago

So how do we go about ordering a shaker? Website, Phone Number, etc???

#6 7 years ago

Ya I see no order page there for a shaker.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Ya I see no order page there for a shaker.

Ok, I didn't look for that. I just knew the site location. Good luck, Jackal. If you email JJ I am sure he will take care of you.

#8 7 years ago

Just Pm Me, I will need your Full name Address and Phone, Then I can either call you or you can call me with CC info.

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

When will we get a definitive answer to this?
    I'd be shocked if XM doesn't support a shaker......not to mention incredibly disappointed!

I agree.. But I don't want to list a Game Until I know its true, you know how it is. Last thing I want to do is lie to you guys.

#10 7 years ago

Lets all hang in there until we can confirm it. Supposedly tatmann installed a shaker and there is no code writen yet.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Lets all hang in there until we can confirm it. Supposedly tatmann installed a shaker and there is no code writen yet.

That's What Ive heard to so I just want to play it safe. I believe it will support it as others have said the cab is set up for it.

#12 7 years ago

Hey JJ,

How long can you offer these Shaker Motor kits for at that price?

Thanks,

Steve

#13 7 years ago

Thats a helluva price which INCLUDES shipping!

I was impatient and bought one already, but if I hadn't I would be all over this deal!!!

I think JJ is being conservative by not saying that it will definatley have shaker capabilites untill it is officially announced which I respect...but there WILL be shaker capabilities.

It might take an update or 2 but it will be implemented that's for sure. (they already have the t-nuts drilled in the cab!)

#14 7 years ago

how difficult is it to install a shaker motor? Thinking about one for my Wolverine, if it ever arrives

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

how difficult is it to install a shaker motor? Thinking about one for my Wolverine, if it ever arrives

Very easy, esp on the cabinets that have the holes pre-drilled...

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Hey JJ,
    How long can you offer these Shaker Motor kits for at that price?
    Thanks,
    Steve

I'm hoping to be able to do this deal for a while, They are selling fast right now so I gotta make sure I will be able to restock before I make promises on length.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from charles4400:

Thats a helluva price which INCLUDES shipping!
    I was impatient and bought one already, but if I hadn't I would be all over this deal!!!
    I think JJ is being conservative by not saying that it will definatley have shaker capabilites untill it is officially announced which I respect...but there WILL be shaker capabilities.
    It might take an update or 2 but it will be implemented that's for sure. (they already have the t-nuts drilled in the cab!)

This is something I have wanted to bring to you guys for a while =)

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from charles4400:

Thanks for confirming it had the t-nuts already drilled...that was my big question. Yea, they will eventually make it shaker compatable. Wow, surprised stern would ship it without having it shaker ready.

#19 7 years ago

Just an FYI.... Coaster Guy said his shaker motor installed on his XMLE Wolverine is working ....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-in-the-house/page/2

AWESOME ......

#20 7 years ago

Would it be compatible with a POTC? THX

#21 7 years ago

Not sure. I don't know if POTC was wired for a Shaker.

I have written as many orders as I could tonight before I absolutely have to leave the office. I got a few more people to get back to.. I will try and do this tomorrow.

#22 7 years ago

in for one! Thank you!

#23 7 years ago

Don't forget I am waiting on one too ; )

#24 7 years ago

I had actually ordered one from JJ just last week; glad this bulk discount came through. One heck of a good deal for everyone. Thanks again for all your hard work negotiating for your customers JJ!

#25 7 years ago

Cool I am considering this for my AC/DC can anyone chime in on how much they enjoy the effect or not? Just wondering if its worth it

Adam

#26 7 years ago

I am in for one. PM Sent.

Some games are better than others but I would consider it a must for any game which supports it.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Not sure. I don't know if POTC was wired for a Shaker.
    I have written as many orders as I could tonight before I absolutely have to leave the office. I got a few more people to get back to.. I will try and do this tomorrow.

Pirates has NO SHAKER support.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

Cool I am considering this for my AC/DC can anyone chime in on how much they enjoy the effect or not? Just wondering if its worth it
    Adam

AC/DC is worth it yes ! v1.52 added a ton of shaker, more to come.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

Adam

DO IT!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Pirates has NO SHAKER support.

damn.... thanks!

#31 7 years ago

I have never had a pin with a shaker, I guess I played Earthshaker but that's all I can think of, is this a worthwhile mod?

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I have never had a pin with a shaker, I guess I played Earthshaker but that's all I can think of, is this a worthwhile mod?

A shaker gives additional feedback . . . anything with feedback is a great mod in my humble view. It is kind of like putting a rumble pack in a video game consol controler, once you start playing with them you won't want to play without them.

#33 7 years ago

I might Be sold out on these, I Am trying to get more coming and should know an ETA Tuesday or so.

Let me count the number sold tomorrow and report back

#34 7 years ago

Uh, I never got a call back???

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Uh, I never got a call back???

That would make two of us.

#36 7 years ago

Don't worry, I still have 11 more call backs to make. I worked as late as I could last night and had a 5k Race today. I will be doing some tonight, and more tomorrow.

#37 7 years ago

Ok I pmed you and had emailed about these in the past hopefully you find one for me :p

#38 7 years ago

Counting up the number I have Sold now and double checking everything. I think If I havnt called you I Sold out before I got to your order. Should be finding out today If I can get more and if so when.

#39 7 years ago

I'm in for one the next time around - missed the original post.

#40 7 years ago

I got one wohoo! Hoping to see it next week.

#41 7 years ago

I would like one as well!

#42 7 years ago

I'm in, very smooth transaction.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I'm in for one the next time around - missed the original post.

Same here.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Earthshaker was my first purchased game and I remember when I was young and in the arcades that thing vibrated the cement floor!! To this day I love that shaking especially when the game is really flowing!!

#45 7 years ago

Just wanted to say I got my shaker today and big thumbs up to GEX!

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Just wanted to say I got my shaker today and big thumbs up to GEX!

Got mine two hours ago as well.

#47 7 years ago

My shaker kit arrived this morning....Now I just need my XMLE from JJ to go with the shaker kit.....

#48 7 years ago

Mine arrived in what must be record time for FedEX, Not quite a day.

Many thanks to JJ for help with this and the Magneto!

#49 7 years ago

Got mine yesterday a day early. Since I have no patience I installed it last night Pretty easy the only thing is the space is a bit tight with all the wires and being in the corner and all. Nice that ACDC was pre drilled though.

Anyhow works great shakes that machine like crazy!! Maybe a little to much may turn it down haha.

One question how did you guys route the cable that goes from the shaker to the shaker board with the cover on. Since there is no hole for it I had to route it under the cover and it maybe for a pretty tight "stretch" to attach it to the board.

#50 7 years ago

I routed mine under the cover and did not have any trouble reaching the board.

Make sure you mount the shaker with the wire connection closest to the board, getting that backwards would take out any slack in the wires.

Also, do you have the board with the shaker pins closest to the motor.

I know they are simple things, but worth checking.

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside