(Topic ID: 300747)

Game Exchange of Colorado is now offering Rush Service

By Borygard

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Rush Service for board and game repair available now at Game Exchange of Colorado.

If you're in a situation where getting your boards back as quickly as possible is of utmost importance, then we've got you covered!

Rush Service at Game Exchange of Colorado can get your boards or game back in working order in as quickly as a day!

I've been asked to offer this service many times in the past, but I've never been able to because of my schedule. Now with the resources of Game Exchange, this service is now possible.

Contact us today at 303-288-6500 for your board and game repair needs. Or email at [email protected]

--
    Rob Anthony
    Service Manager
    Game Exchange of Colorado
    303-288-6500
    [email protected]

#3 2 years ago

Thanks for letting us know about this new service Rob and congratulations on your new gig as the Service Manager at the Game Exchange of Colorado. I am very pleased to have a service technician with your experience and skill set in the Denver metro area.

Gord

#4 2 years ago

Awesome!! I LOVE Rush!!!!

1 month later
    #5 2 years ago

Having the best in Denver is indeed awesome!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-exchange-of-colorado-is-now-offering-rush-service and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.