Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I would like to recognize the Game Exchange of Colorado (JJ & Team) for providing exemplary customer service with an issue I recently had.

I have a newer title that was found to have a defect on the playfield (Scratch/Chip in obvious sight). I spoke with JJ and he requested pictures and they were sent to him that day and he took the lead on the issue. Weeks later he was told the defect was acceptable from the quality control committee reviewing the issue from the factory. I was very disappointed/upset with the decision and JJ advised me to hang in there and that his team planned on doing some more follow up to see what could be done to address the issue. Long story short, it did take some time but the issue has been rectified due to the hard work by JJ and team. A replacement playfield was sent out for the correction of said issue.

I, as a customer, am greatly appreciative of the follow up time that was spent on this issue and I wanted to let the rest of Pinside know that if you would like to have some of the best communication and customer service then I would highly recommend JJ and his team (Game Exchange of Colorado).

Thanks,
    Loren

P.S. This is not a paid advertisement, nor am I an actor.

#2 10 years ago

Agreed JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado are great. When they heard about the magnet board been replaced in Metallica Prem/LE they ordered one for every game they sold and are shipping them out. Keep up the great work.

#3 10 years ago

Thats where a good dist. is an awesome thing. Going to bat for the customer against shoddy quality control. Good job JJ!

#4 10 years ago

JJ is the man!

#5 10 years ago

I've had two flawless transactions with JJ. Highly recommend from me.

#6 10 years ago

Glad JJ went to bat for you.

Crap can happen, it's how it is taken care of that counts.

LTG : )

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Crap can happen, it's how it is taken care of that counts.

Service after the sale, that's how the good guys operate and stay in business with return and recommended customers.

#8 10 years ago

for JJ

#9 10 years ago

Recommend for JJ. Best on price AND service when purchasing our Met Pro.

#10 10 years ago

Bought my pro from Em

#11 10 years ago

He's always treated us great. Bought two NIB from him (and he handled the issue we had with the second one through Stern without any problems) and would buy again.

#12 10 years ago

JJ has always been good to me. A friend whom went threw JJ had a more clear cut flaw on a NIB and it got taken care of as I knew it would. It was costly for Stern to make right but it got done. I've also had an issue or two on a NIB that JJ made sure got resolved.

#13 10 years ago

I've only purchased one new machine, and it came from JJ. I really couldn't believe how quickly responsive he was for minor issues. His kind of customer service is very hard to find in any product these days. If and when I purchase another NIB, it will come thru Game exchange. So many businesses are out for the quick buck these days, but they know how to bring in repeat customers.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-exchange-of-colorado and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.