(Topic ID: 277539)

Game Exchange Free Pinball Flyers Program Is Back!!

By Gexchange

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20200922_231425911 (resized).jpg
    20200921_205017[2].jpg
    20200921_192242 (resized).jpg
    16007115280954717459117493989989 (resized).jpg

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Ok I Think Its time to Open up the Free Flyers Again! I have found some More of Some Stern Flyers in a Box so I have added them to the list! Quite a Few of the More requested ones have been re added See List Below!

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of being pinball distributions. Didn't know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links on our webpage below.. It will take you to a link on our site with paypal buttons. One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want. had to do it this way because I could not get pinside to take HTML code anymore.

https://gameexchange.biz/free-flyers-program-shipping-only-links.html

JJ

#2 3 years ago

Where do you find the list of flyers?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Where do you find the list of flyers?

I don't know. I sent my 3 dollars and a list and rolled the dice.

#5 3 years ago

Since there's no list to choose from, can we just post a dozen or so choices and whatever is available, is available?

#6 3 years ago

Sorry here is the List

AC/DC Pro
    Areosmith
    Austin Powers
    Avengers
    Batman 66
    Big Buck Pinball
    CSI
    Family Guy
    Game of Thrones
    Ghost Busters
    Harley Davidson Sega
    Hot Wheels
    Houdini
    Indinana Jones Stern
    Kiss
    Metalica Road Case
    Monoply
    Musnters Premium B & W (very Low_
    Pirates of Carriabean Stern
    Revenge from Mars
    Ripley Belive it or not
    Roller Coaster Tycoon
    Rolling Stones
    Shreck
    Simpsons Pinball Party
    Sopranos
    Southpark
    Star Trek Pro
    Star Wars Ep 1
    Star Wars Limited Edition
    Star Wars Pro
    UltraPin
    Viper Night Driving
    Walking Dead
    Wheel of Fortune
    World Poker Tour
    WWE Stern
    X-Men Pro

#7 3 years ago

Sweet!

#8 3 years ago

I'm in for Munsters I hope.

#9 3 years ago

Submitted an order for a few, thanks for doing this!

#10 3 years ago

Thank you much !

#11 3 years ago

Ordered! And thank you!

#12 3 years ago

Threw in an order, if you’ve got any extras of the more unusual posters, like the ones for Nudge-It, Bell Ringer or Orbitor 1 I’d be interested in those instead. I don’t own any “modern” games really but picking from the list chose some of my favorites

#13 3 years ago

Order submitted - thank you for doing this!

#15 3 years ago

Very nice offer.

I will also make an offer for the overseas pin owners. For the first 5 overseas people who want a flyer, I will make the offer to help try and get them to you through the postal service. PM me your mailing information. I will provide you my mailing address and you can have the flyers shipped to my address. I will then mail them to you!

Again this is for the first 5 PM’s and I will do my best to try and get them to you in one piece. No guarantees.

#16 3 years ago

Ordered, thanks!

#17 3 years ago

This is awesome! Ordered!

#18 3 years ago

Order placed, thanks JJ!

#19 3 years ago

Just ordered - thanks!!

#20 3 years ago

Ordered, Thanks. Headed back to website to look around. Someone said you have BKSOR toppers

#21 3 years ago

Order placed, and thanks. Awesome of you to offer these!

#22 3 years ago

Thanks for doing this, JJ!

#23 3 years ago

Thanks, ordered

#25 3 years ago

I did this before and happily bought a few more just now. Thanks for doing this again.

#26 3 years ago

Will you deliver?

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Will you deliver?

You can pickup at my house.

#28 3 years ago

A nice offer from a good guy, a reminder about the positive energy in the hobby.

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

You can pickup at my house.

Better be some Genesee BBQ when I get there

#30 3 years ago

Stayed Late got a bunch done.. If you have a tracking number yours is in the mail about 42 peoples orders. Elvis and NBA fastbreak are gone.

#31 3 years ago

He is indeed getting these out really fast, mine shipped just over an hour after ordering.

Thanks again!

#32 3 years ago

JJ is the best! Thanks a bunch.....

#33 3 years ago

Thanks for these!

#34 3 years ago

Very cool... ordered, thanks.

#35 3 years ago

In for the games I own or owned, thanks J.J.!

#36 3 years ago

Received tracking # hours ago. Got flyers for some of the games I own. Now why don't they have one in a NIB game. Thanks again Gexchange

#37 3 years ago

Very nice offer! Just for the heck of it, do you happen to have available any older Premier titles like Monte Carlo, or other titles like Funhouse, or Spy Hunter?

#38 3 years ago

Thank you JJ

#39 3 years ago

Thanks, I got confirmation mine is on its way!

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from pincity:

Very nice offer! Just for the heck of it, do you happen to have available any older Premier titles like Monte Carlo, or other titles like Funhouse, or Spy Hunter?

I don’t. We didn’t used to keep flyers that old. Only reason we have some of these old ones is a sales guy just never cleaned out his file drawer of them. I opened it years later and was like wow!

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from SonicZone:

He is indeed getting these out really fast, mine shipped just over an hour after ordering.

Thanks again!

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Received tracking # hours ago. Got flyers for some of the games I own. Now why don't they have one in a NIB game. Thanks again Gexchange

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Thanks, I got confirmation mine is on its way!

Got my confirmation within an hour of ordering too. So fast for free flyers for two of my games - thanks again @gexchange, super nice of you!

#42 3 years ago

Put an order in, thank you so much for offering these!

#43 3 years ago

Packing a bunch more about 45 orders in last night after I left the office I'm about half way through those

#44 3 years ago

Got confirmation mine is on its way. Thanks JJ

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Packing a bunch more about 45 orders in last night after I left the office I'm about half way through those

Thanks again, very cool of you!

#47 3 years ago

Getting Very low on Ghost Busters, and Hotwheels

#48 3 years ago

Thanks! Just put my order in.

#49 3 years ago

I got all that came in before noon on Thursday mailed

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-exchange-free-pinball-flyers-program-is-back?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.