Forum Topic

Forum » All Pinball » Game Exchange Colorado!!

Game Exchange Colorado!!

No one calls this topic a favorite.

By Anim8ormatt

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

#1 3 years ago

I just stopped by for some bulbs and ended up spending over an hour talking pins and playing games. What a gorgeous showroom! 90% of the games are free play and if you ask nicely, they'll put some credits on the stern LE pins for you.

I picked up some free flyers and just had a great time! If you are ever in Denver, stop by and say hi! Seriously, it is a great place!

#2 3 years ago

They have parts? Good selection and prices?

#3 3 years ago

When I make it to Denver, I plan on stopping by.

#4 3 years ago
Dr_Gonzo said:

They have parts? Good selection and prices?

Honestly My prices are going to be more the PBL of Marco because thats where I have to buy them too, and pay in bound freight and make a few bucks.

But when you need some bulbs, coils, rubbers, fuses and quick I keep alot of that kinda stuff in stock plus more.

But Yes We have about 35,000 line items in our parts department

#5 3 years ago
Anim8ormatt said:

I just stopped by for some bulbs and ended up spending over an hour talking pins and playing games. What a gorgeous showroom! 90% of the games are free play and if you ask nicely, they'll put some credits on the stern LE pins for you.
I picked up some free flyers and just had a great time! If you are ever in Denver, stop by and say hi! Seriously, it is a great place!

Matt Thanks for coming in! Had a good time talking to you and glad you got to play some of the LE's! Hit me up if you need anything.

I will work on the Event we talked about

How Many Colorado Area Pinsiders we got?

#6 3 years ago
Gexchange said:

Dr_Gonzo said:They have parts? Good selection and prices?
Honestly My prices are going to be more the PBL of Marco because thats where I have to buy them too, and pay in bound freight and make a few bucks.
But when you need some bulbs, coils, rubbers, fuses and quick I keep alot of that kinda stuff in stock plus more.
But Yes We have about 35,000 line items in our parts department

Good to know, thanks. Sometimes I don't want to wait for shipping.

#7 3 years ago

The prices were more, but you don't get to play free games in huge arcade when you order online! I will definitely stop by when I need something quick in the middle of a project. They also have tons of tech help right there. I feel lucky to live so close!

#8 3 years ago

Wish you guys were in Missouri. Sounds like a great place for pinheads.

#9 3 years ago
Anim8ormatt said:

The prices were more, but you don't get to play free games in huge arcade when you order online! I will definitely stop by when I need something quick in the middle of a project. They also have tons of tech help right there. I feel lucky to live so close!

Hey Matt, I grew up in Englewood, but have lived in California since `86. My dad and 2 brothers are still out there, and I visit often.

GameExchange, thanks for the flyers! They arrived yesterday. I'll have to stop in next time I'm in town.

Todd

#10 3 years ago

Anim8ormatt,Glad you had a good time at Game Exchange,I've bought 2 machines there and have had good things to say about them for probably 3 years now.
Sounds like an exact replay of what I did yesterday,I have always had a good time playing pinball,when I go there for parts :-)) What did you think of AC/DC? Seriously fast pin and fun,for me anyway.
JJ and the guys there are very accomodating,his brother Kai and their shop dog-Alice came by and said hi to me as well.
Rock on GEX

#11 3 years ago
v8torino said:

)) What did you think of AC/DC? Seriously fast pin and fun,for me anyway.

I really liked it. Good flow of course. The face in the middle isn't near as prominent in person as it is in pictures. I really liked the sound track. And the callouts and sounds were great too. I wish Rolling Stones was this good.

The biggest surprise for me was how great the limited edition Transformers was. I have played the pro many times, but man, I was so impressed with that LE.

#12 3 years ago

Just played a TFLE at the Louisville Expo.....and man I am impressed with it....if I ever considered buying a NIB this is the one! JJ you got some comp on price,Trent has a couple of NIB for a steal! I'm sure you can match it....great game....I want 1!

#13 3 years ago
Gexchange said:

How Many Colorado Area Pinsiders we got?

Colorado here, I will definitely be at the Rocky Mountain Showdown next month. Look forward to meeting up with Game Exchange and any other local pinsiders that will be there.

#14 3 years ago
Wickedquickss said:

Just played a TFLE at the Louisville Expo.....and man I am impressed with it....if I ever considered buying a NIB this is the one! JJ you got some comp on price,Trent has a couple of NIB for a steal! I'm sure you can match it....great game....I want 1!

Me too Wicked,That TFLE was my favorite of the show(since I already have SM)!!!

#15 3 years ago
Wickedquickss said:

I have a pretty damn good price on it, but let me know and I will do what I can to match!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.