By Anim8ormatt

5 years ago

Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gexchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I just stopped by for some bulbs and ended up spending over an hour talking pins and playing games. What a gorgeous showroom! 90% of the games are free play and if you ask nicely, they'll put some credits on the stern LE pins for you.

I picked up some free flyers and just had a great time! If you are ever in Denver, stop by and say hi! Seriously, it is a great place!

#2 5 years ago

They have parts? Good selection and prices?

#3 5 years ago

When I make it to Denver, I plan on stopping by.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

They have parts? Good selection and prices?

Honestly My prices are going to be more the PBL of Marco because thats where I have to buy them too, and pay in bound freight and make a few bucks.

But when you need some bulbs, coils, rubbers, fuses and quick I keep alot of that kinda stuff in stock plus more.

But Yes We have about 35,000 line items in our parts department

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I just stopped by for some bulbs and ended up spending over an hour talking pins and playing games. What a gorgeous showroom! 90% of the games are free play and if you ask nicely, they'll put some credits on the stern LE pins for you.
    I picked up some free flyers and just had a great time! If you are ever in Denver, stop by and say hi! Seriously, it is a great place!

Matt Thanks for coming in! Had a good time talking to you and glad you got to play some of the LE's! Hit me up if you need anything.

I will work on the Event we talked about

How Many Colorado Area Pinsiders we got?

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Dr_Gonzo said:They have parts? Good selection and prices?
    Honestly My prices are going to be more the PBL of Marco because thats where I have to buy them too, and pay in bound freight and make a few bucks.
    But when you need some bulbs, coils, rubbers, fuses and quick I keep alot of that kinda stuff in stock plus more.
    But Yes We have about 35,000 line items in our parts department

Good to know, thanks. Sometimes I don't want to wait for shipping.

#7 5 years ago

The prices were more, but you don't get to play free games in huge arcade when you order online! I will definitely stop by when I need something quick in the middle of a project. They also have tons of tech help right there. I feel lucky to live so close!

#8 5 years ago

Wish you guys were in Missouri. Sounds like a great place for pinheads.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

The prices were more, but you don't get to play free games in huge arcade when you order online! I will definitely stop by when I need something quick in the middle of a project. They also have tons of tech help right there. I feel lucky to live so close!

Hey Matt, I grew up in Englewood, but have lived in California since `86. My dad and 2 brothers are still out there, and I visit often.

GameExchange, thanks for the flyers! They arrived yesterday. I'll have to stop in next time I'm in town.

Todd

#10 5 years ago

Anim8ormatt,Glad you had a good time at Game Exchange,I've bought 2 machines there and have had good things to say about them for probably 3 years now.
    Sounds like an exact replay of what I did yesterday,I have always had a good time playing pinball,when I go there for parts :-)) What did you think of AC/DC? Seriously fast pin and fun,for me anyway.
    JJ and the guys there are very accomodating,his brother Kai and their shop dog-Alice came by and said hi to me as well.
    Rock on GEX

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

)) What did you think of AC/DC? Seriously fast pin and fun,for me anyway.

I really liked it. Good flow of course. The face in the middle isn't near as prominent in person as it is in pictures. I really liked the sound track. And the callouts and sounds were great too. I wish rolling stones was this good.

The biggest surprise for me was how great the limited edition transformers was. I have played the pro many times, but man, I was so impressed with that LE.

#12 5 years ago

Just played a TFLE at the Louisville Expo.....and man I am impressed with it....if I ever considered buying a NIB this is the one! JJ you got some comp on price,Trent has a couple of NIB for a steal! I'm sure you can match it....great game....I want 1!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

How Many Colorado Area Pinsiders we got?

Colorado here, I will definitely be at the Rocky Mountain Showdown next month. Look forward to meeting up with Game Exchange and any other local pinsiders that will be there.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

Just played a TFLE at the Louisville Expo.....and man I am impressed with it....if I ever considered buying a NIB this is the one! JJ you got some comp on price,Trent has a couple of NIB for a steal! I'm sure you can match it....great game....I want 1!

Me too Wicked,That TFLE was my favorite of the show(since I already have SM)!!!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wickedquickss:

I have a pretty damn good price on it, but let me know and I will do what I can to match!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 15.75
    Cabinet Parts
    Tilted Pinball
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 24.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bent Mods
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 59.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 46.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.95
    $ 5,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 74.99
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,080 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside