Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smerff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I just replaced the batteries in my MSF and went through the adjustments in the service menu to get things back to where I had them. The one thing I can't figure out is how to get the Dr.s' voice that says "all that I loved lives in a shallow grave" at the end of the game instead of the monster's voice saying "I will have my revenge". Any advise would be great. Thank you

#2 9 years ago

If you get a free game, either during the game or during the match, it says "I will have my revenge". Otherwise, it will say the normal line.

#3 9 years ago

Not sure if you realise or not but if you change the batteries with the machine on then you won't lose any of your settings.

#4 9 years ago

Thank you both for the information. Had no idea you could change the batteries with the machine on. New to the pinball world and pretty cautious on what I try. I just knew that when my batteries had a 2004 on them it might be a good idea to replace.

#5 9 years ago

Ok. I have looked everywhere in the service menu and the adjustment menu and I can't see where I could change this voice. I can play ROM1 and it say the "shallow grave" line but never at the end of the game. I have not won a free game and there are no service credits. It's not a big deal but my curiosity is getting me on this one.

#6 9 years ago

Try re-setting your high scores and see if that dosen't make him say what you want.

#7 9 years ago

Huh. We've had ours for 2 years now and it has been at my house for the last year, and I've never heard the "I will have my revenge" line. Mine is on free play, so maybe that's the difference. I did recently turn match back on and it sounds like the line gets cut off, because I just hear "Don't both..." when I thought the line was "Don't bother to scream." It never says the full Frankenstein when booting up either, just Franken.

#8 9 years ago

Mine is on Freeplay and ALL I hear is the "I will Have My Revenge" line. Never heard anything else.

#9 9 years ago

Go into the adjustments and credits thru the coin door (middle button up position) and (number audits 10) reset game audits press start button to yes. That should clean all scores and credits to give you that sound at the end of the game. I just cleared off all that information and it worked on my machine. You will have to open the expand adjustments to get there.

#10 9 years ago

Mine changed somewhere along the line, didnt mess with anything just changed. I havent tried to change it back, but Ill try resetting it I kind of liked the shallow grave stuff

#11 9 years ago

I'm sorry adjustment 10 not audit 10.

#12 9 years ago

Reset mine last night and it's back! Thumbs up Crazypins thanks for the tip

#13 9 years ago

I will give mine a try tomorrow, but I'm thinking we have a winner. I just like the shallow grave line.

4 months later
#14 9 years ago

Weird, mine says and has always said: "Dont bother to scream, Ughahhh" "Shes dead" "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE" Every time at the end of the game. Never heard "all that I loved lives in a shallow grave" but maybe it does when I win a free game and diddnt notice. Is the only way to hear this to wipe your scores? Seems harsh

#15 9 years ago

I hear both all the time, game is on location coin play. The correct phrases are "I will have revenge!" And "All that I once loved now lies in a shallow grave." He also says "I keep my promises!" when you match.

#16 9 years ago

Yea thats it "I keep my promises" when you match. Never heard "All that I once loved now lies in a shallow grave." but im going to play now and try make it happen

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-ending-voice-on-frankenstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.