(Topic ID: 46211)

Game Choice

By frasethatpayz

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I just joined Pinside and have really liked what I have seen. I recently purchased my first pin, an EBD, to go into my home pool room. I have convinced my wife that we should get a multi ball, faster playing pin for a change of pace. Any good suggestions? I don't want to break the bank, but I would like something nice. Thanks for your assistance.

#2 11 years ago

As you're already seeing, this hobby gets addictive fast.

What kind of budget are you looking at for your next pin? Do you have a preference between SS and DMD?

#3 11 years ago

Add another 80s classic: High Speed!

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

What kind of budget are you looking at for your next pin? Do you have a preference between SS and DMD?

Yeah. More info would be nice. You will likely get a lot more help if people know what you're looking for. And budget is important.

#5 11 years ago

Your wish list is filled with top tier expensive games. You probably should look to get a faster - quick ball time game so you can enjoy multiplayer games until you get a couple more games in your collection. From your wish list; I recommend IM or TAF. Not in your wish list - ACDC; brand spanking new, delicious

#6 11 years ago

I would be looking for a DMD. I would like to see what would be the best pins available with a budget of 3 to 4K and also between 4 and 5k. We would have to do some creative money gathering, but I think this would be possible. I put those games on the wish list because I have played them and did not know what type of prices they were. Was surprised when I found out!

Thanks

#7 11 years ago

80s pins
Pin-Bot
Taxi
Black Knight
F-14 tomcat
Flash Gordon
Xenon
Fathom
Centaur

DMD under 3K fast and furious
Doctor Who
Johnny mnemonic
Shadow
Fish Tales

You might just buy two for variety in collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 10.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-choice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.