(Topic ID: 134379)

Game 4

By homebrood

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

JJP could do a great job with this, Happy Days!! Full on Ron Howard Fonzie fest! Great video to work with great fun pinball theme! I don't think this one has really bounced around but think about it. It's kind of a perfect time to revisit this era of pure innocence and fun!

Tom

#2 8 years ago

Maybe so, but I'm not feeling it.

#3 8 years ago

Nah.

I think they need to be careful with themes for a few games. Even though WOZ is a great game, the theme really put some people off. So after the unlicensed game (Hi Pat!) I'd think they would be more pinball mainstream before branching out. Maybe JJP#8 could be something like that.

#4 8 years ago

Its actually a pinball game where you are making your own pinball machine. Different shots are different suppliers. When they start lagging behind, send the wrong parts, or demand payment, you bash the vendor target. the wizard mode is shipping all the games.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Nah.
    I think they need to be careful with themes for a few games. Even though WOZ is a great game, the theme really put some people off. So after the unlicensed game (Hi Pat!) I'd think they would be more pinball mainstream before branching out. Maybe JJP#8 could be something like that.

What kind of themes will JJP get into in the double digits, that's the real question.

#6 8 years ago

Star Wars would sell thousands.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Maybe JJP#8 could be something like that.

Wow so in 2025 at best.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

Wow so in 2025 at best.

Please review section 3.

http://amandahinski.hubpages.com/hub/Comma-Chameleon

#9 8 years ago

i was being generous 10 years 7 games that's about right

#10 8 years ago

4 themes that have not been used (some not well) that have potential for big sales. If JJP used any of the themes below they would have a hit.

Star Wars
    Harry Potter
    Back to the Future
    Ghostbusters

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.