(Topic ID: 170322)

Gallery and tag suggestions

By PanaPinResto

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Two features I find myself needing when on Pinside.

When working on pins I sometimes need to look at pics of other machines to see if mine is correct. It can be hard to find the right image. id like to see a gallery section that lets me search by machine title and pulls all the pics from every thread linked to that title.
    Not sure if thats even possible but it would be cool.

While tagging threads with game titles has turned out to be a great feature id like to add to it. It would be nice if we could tag threads with system types like sys11, wpc, etc. On tech threads it would help a lot. If Im working on a Pinbot and Im stuck trying to fix a locked on flasher i may go to Pinside for help. Ill search Pinbot flasher and system 11 flasher but not find what Im looking for. But someone with an F-14 had my exact same problem, fixed it and posted a thread about it, but i may never see it. If threads were tagged with system types i could have searched "flasher" filtered by system 11 machines. I think searching by system type can sometimes be more helpful than game title.

Would anyone else find these features useful?

#2 7 years ago

I agree.

Also a way to tag images such as 'exterior, playfield, teardown'

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I agree.
    Also a way to tag images such as 'exterior, playfield, teardown'

this also

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gallery-and-tag-suggestions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.