(Topic ID: 279825)

G'nR Bluetooth. Has anyone connected yet?

By ThisNotes4U

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rwilimo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10B5679E-3EEA-4CCF-BEC2-BF3584A8DC03 (resized).png
    77D32F9B-CB72-43AC-ADD4-5FA64C180A0F (resized).jpeg
    78711FB2-D6F5-49C9-8DB9-70002CCF34A6 (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

Seems most the LE bluetooth connections are hard to configure. Devices are discoverable but no sound. Has anyone connected successfully yet and how? The potential of a cool tool.

#2 3 years ago

Nobody then. Great feature!!!!

#3 3 years ago

I connected on location using my $30 knockoff earbuds. It worked well and is a nice feature to have.

2 months later
    #4 3 years ago

Well.... We had our audio board go bad on our LE GNR and as we are waiting for the replacement we connected a Ion Pathfinder external sub and it sounded AMAZING!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!! So we are playing our hearts out and then the machine reset right in the middle of a song. As it started to start up again we tried to reconnect the Bluetooth and no go, What is going on??

#5 3 years ago

Hi I had it working on my le but that’s about the only thing that works this pin is a pc of shit junk junk junk broken flipper spring broken flipper button they sent wrong plug back box goes on and off when playing game resets in middle of play leg levelers were in coin box you put the legs on before you get to coin box if ball goes straight down the middle game does not register so you must turn off and back on 10000 with shipping this is junk I got 5 sterns to Chicago gaming one 1979 Bally and no issues ever

10B5679E-3EEA-4CCF-BEC2-BF3584A8DC03 (resized).png10B5679E-3EEA-4CCF-BEC2-BF3584A8DC03 (resized).png77D32F9B-CB72-43AC-ADD4-5FA64C180A0F (resized).jpeg77D32F9B-CB72-43AC-ADD4-5FA64C180A0F (resized).jpeg78711FB2-D6F5-49C9-8DB9-70002CCF34A6 (resized).jpeg78711FB2-D6F5-49C9-8DB9-70002CCF34A6 (resized).jpeg
    #6 3 years ago

Oh and no keys for the back box either

#7 3 years ago

Now skill shot broken

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from klum11:

Oh and no keys for the back box either

Keys on door for BB. And what’s wrong with skill shot. Looks like you had a few minor issues though “Shit” is not what I would call these minor things personally. Temporarily any pc plug will work to play the game till they get a replacement.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from klum11:

Hi I had it working on my le but that’s about the only thing that works this pin is a pc of shit junk junk junk broken flipper spring broken flipper button they sent wrong plug back box goes on and off when playing game resets in middle of play leg levelers were in coin box you put the legs on before you get to coin box if ball goes straight down the middle game does not register so you must turn off and back on 10000 with shipping this is junk I got 5 sterns to Chicago gaming one 1979 Bally and no issues ever
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I feel your frustration but i have to ask - is this your first pin?

#10 3 years ago

I use my Bose Bluetooth headphones a lot. I found that every once in a while the sound was fuzzy so I relocated the BT adaptor to the USB board under the left flipper and it seems to be more consistent.

It's easy to link your headphones but it does take a minute. Each time you boot up you have to hold both flippers and put your headphones on discovery - then select discover and then select the device. If your playing late night and don't want to wake the family it helps.

Sadly, they still can hear my horrible singing.

10 months later
    #11 2 years ago

Has anyone got any tips on connecting airpods via bluetooth? I have tried over and over an over again, I have managed to get them connected twice and that has been it. Last I heard from JJP was that their techs were working on it.

1 week later
    #12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pintoxicated:

Has anyone got any tips on connecting airpods via bluetooth? I have tried over and over an over again, I have managed to get them connected twice and that has been it. Last I heard from JJP was that their techs were working on it.

I just picked up my LE yesterday and am trying to get AirPods Pro to work, I was able to get them to pair 1 time out of probably 20, they did show connected and the machines speakers turned off but sadly I had no sound from the AirPods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/g-nr-bluetooth-has-anyone-connected-yet?hl=rwilimo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.