(Topic ID: 177063)

FYI...MODS and DENVER AREA PEOPLE PLEASE READ...

By mizzou

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 105 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0374 (resized).png
    IMG_20170112_004435 (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    2017-01-12-08-44-58-731825689 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 8.40.18 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 9.08.41 AM (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 11.23.19 AM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 9.03.34 AM (resized).png
    IMG_8544 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3364 (resized).JPG
    interesting (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_3880 (resized).png
    Screenshot_3878 (resized).png
    Screenshot_3877 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#58 7 years ago

Quoted for reference

Quoted from Lonny:

UPDATE* UPDATE* UPDATE*UPDATE*UPDATE*
    First, lets thank the City of Lakewood police and Permit Department! :0 So nice to deal with, AND thanks So much for the Investigation by the GO FUND ME Team. and the Unwarranted investigation brought by people who don't know me or the Museum.
    Thanks so much!.....Everything's been resolved, and we are Cleared for the Campaign!!
    .....WOW Quite a week so far..1/11/17......WE appreciate all the hard work behind the scenes to root out the source of the problems........
    Secondly, we will address the Harassment and the False lies perpetrated by " So called Competitors" in the Denver metro area Namely stolen Pseudonyms Exidy & Xyla in which they have tried to slander the writers of this campaign and the main donor to the Museum and the person who is the brains behind this concept. They are bar & arcade owners scared and fearing a drop in business when we open, yet they tried they're very best to shut down any perceived threat to their room of games. They fear us, since they think they will lose profits, and at this point , its rightly so, karma is what its called. The thing is these are the unscrupulous individuals that you classically see on Craigslist profiting from unsuspecting victims after they run the games thru their bars, they have been profiting off people for years by selling $100,000's of thousands from CASH Deals from arcade games and pinball's machines unchecked and out of there basement and garages without a Valid sales tax license or business address listed to their residence. Also the Bogus value guides meant for self centered greedy collector himself and no one else. NOT to mention the shady Arcade in question was operating UNDERGROUND without a license for quite sometime, until the license was not required anyways...which saved them from closing as they state on their own website. thing is....
    THEY DONT KNOW ME, OR OUR MISSION, OR ANYTHING ABOUT US AT ALL ( only what they perceive is a threat to them ) I wont use any bars or arcades names, because we are NO COMPARISON to a bar or arcade and we are not a competitor.
    We make this disclaimer now:
    We intend to use a portion of monies from this GoFUND to hire legal representation to Defend any Slander, Defamation, and or Threats or harassment to the Museum OR to Us personally or to our families. This Is ALSO to declare we will use go fund me money to defend against any Theft, vandalism or if you Steal or Deface our Sign, take our parking or easement and/or access to our building or any land disputes since you believe we are fraudulent.
    To the posters of ANY information found on the internet (Exidy & Xyla et al... and others....)
    Re: ARCADE MUSEUM & Postings on the WEB:
    We ask now Professionally, that any derogatory Posts or Other threads dealing with any negative acts towards the museum be DELETED or face further legal consequences. This Includes the Posting of my personal address in retaliation to a Threat to your business which is called harassment, since I wont EVER own the business you are slandering!
    Having someone give false lies is not what we want and so we will now also make the following known to those of you interested and UN-informed as part of my background is public record, and the other is not, which is always misleading, and we dont want that so we can give you the FACTS here now.
    Fact: I was convicted in year 2000 for a crime of Attempted sexual assault on a child (two counts) Class 5 felony's committed in August 1997.
    Fact: I served 11 years in Prison, 2 years Parole and Now have be freed for 8 years with NO arrests or subsequent convictions. The crime was committed 20 years ago this August.
    Fact: I pled guilty to touching several underage girls at a party high on drugs and alcohol.
    This occurred without they're consent or knowledge, and ALL Happened over the top of the clothing.
    FACT: There was no nudity involved, nor any violence, NOR was there any sexual penetration involved.
    I regret everyday this happened. after all this, I try to move on, and this concept I created shall generate tons of money to help alot of people in different ways and will help me and others "move on" hopefully with your generosity and donations by just visiting the Museum or helping the Museum OPEN by donating.
    With that said, there is NO sinister plan, and I obviously cannot have the business license in my immediate name, but thats what Lawyers are for, and WE ( I am married and have a family) and intend to Donate ALOT of money to different charity's that involve Victims of similar offenses to which I had committed. No Big deal right, BUT it is a BIG $$ deal, and so we hope that by donating we are sending a message and a BIG $$ check in all different ways. We want to prove this concept will work, and I have brought it to the point that it can.
    LET ME EXPLAIN:
    ARCADE MUSEUM is this......
    100% OF THE MONEY GENERATED from the ARCADE MUSEUM is to be DONATED to the Charity's involving Sexual Abuse of children and other Women's/Domestic Violence issues!!
    (For those of you thinking this was just a way to combat the slander, This is NOT A NEW concept, and has been in place for quite sometime for alot more years but actually Documented on Paper in 2014, and as the enterprise my personal funds would be expended towards, and then only to be announced in a situation such as this...... to the WORLD , telling YOU what a great plan it is instead of going to a bar or adult arcade to play a game with your kids ETC.... your money can be donated while having a history lesson and 70's/80's kids can re-live their youth with their families and have a SAFE place to bring their kids and even have party's etc....(The First of 16 camera surveillance system has ALREADY been installed.)
    ALL AGES ARE WELCOME AS THIS IS A REAL MUSEUM OF IMPORTANCE WITH FANTASTIC DISPLAYS FOUND NOWHERE ELSE!!
    Attorneys and other significant Authority's in the Sexual Abuse field were notified of the true intentions of the Arcade Museum Many years ago and NOW we have got close to implement the Museum as a Piggy Bank for Victims of those offenses. (Charity's are being spoken to, and set up before the licensing procedure happens.)
    We WILL BE THE Destination for Video Arcade game and Pinball Machine History for enthusiast and family gamers ( and non-gamers alike) of ALL GENRES.
    With an entire Floor Dedicated to a Playable Arcade and an entire floor Dedicated to Fascinating Pinball History to Include the Very First Pinball's ever Made, and that contributed to the Birth of pinball. Over 75 pinball's and over 100 Arcade Video games at last count are here already, with others in restoration phase. The collection consists of Very Rare games, and we will not put out a list so each of our Museums will remain Copy Cat free.
    This is the first of 3 Museums we intend to create.
    The first in Denver, the Second in Las Vegas, And the 3rd to be decided, East or West Coast, maybe BOTH.
    I will tell you these are not regular games and a very exciting collection, but collected for the history they represent and from the times, some of the more interesting games of the 1970s-1980s era's. There's a GIANT mix of playable games that go thru history, and a look at fascinating facts for EACH Game will have a Placard on top for your reading enjoyment, mixed with highly prized valuable Artwork of the Ages in the 3rd floor Pinball Museum on Continued Display 365 Days a year ALL 100% DONATED TO CHARITY.
    We have games on Display the Smithsonian has and others they could only DREAM of having. This is A ONE-OF-A-KIND MUSEUM and we intend to PROVE IT!!
    As far as donations go, I will Give FREE admission to any donation $10 - $500 with receipt or acknowledgment of donation etc.. after we OPEN.
    Special donations of $1000 or more in Denver metro Area or DIA ONLY I will offer to Have Limousine service pick you up ( 5 persons) for a Private museum Tour BEFORE we open. (round trip from museum to your house etc.)
    Any Denver Bronco who Contributes $500 or more will be given 4 hour Limousine tour for 4 and private tour before opening. Denver metro Area or DIA ONLY
    Any Regular family or Individual who Contributes $500 or more will be given 2 hour Limousine tour for 4 and private tour before opening. Denver metro Area or DIA ONLY
    There are several lawyers that are involved and have the necessary paperwork ready to be done in order to have a transparent and legitimate business Licensed operated professionally that DONATES all of its Profits to charity's on file and available for public inspection & 24-7 on the internet, like it should be. Any other Question? contact me Directly at [email protected]
    Thanx, and I Truly hope we can reach the goals so you can enjoy the Museums!

#59 7 years ago

Aren't you still only at $15 from go find me?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdxmonkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fyimods-and-denver-area-people-please-read?tu=pdxmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.