Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201020-184710_Chrome (resized).jpg
    EE3331EA-0FA8-40E5-88D8-35543166DBCB (resized).jpeg
    CA1F1826-368B-4AA5-A555-AA31E62454BF (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malcate.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I had posted a wanted ad for a Future Spa backglass and received a message advertising a glass as mint as shown in photos. I asked the seller for photos and he sent several of the front. When asked if there was any peeling or damage he claimed there to be none. With the very clean front photos and his word; I accepted it as such. What I received was a ravaged backglass and a refusal from the seller to even communicate. Beware @pinaddict91. From the photos sent front side it looked fantastic and I asked him if there was any peeling or bubbling on the phone several times to which he claimed it was collector quality.

CA1F1826-368B-4AA5-A555-AA31E62454BF (resized).pngCA1F1826-368B-4AA5-A555-AA31E62454BF (resized).pngEE3331EA-0FA8-40E5-88D8-35543166DBCB (resized).jpegEE3331EA-0FA8-40E5-88D8-35543166DBCB (resized).jpeg

#3 3 years ago

Yup. I gave him plenty of options to make it right. He has ignored all messages requesting he make it right. It is truly worse than my original. I take some responsibility for not asking for read photos but the front looked absolutely pristine and when you get a first message describing as mint and even a phone call? I decided to take his word. Very disappointing and clearly knew it wasn’t as described.

#5 3 years ago

I even paid a bit up on it, as it is a hard one to find. Some people.

#13 3 years ago

Negative feedback has been left and PayPal file claimed

#15 3 years ago

And I take some blame for not asking to see the back, but c’mon. It looks pristine from the front and he clearly saw it was not

#24 3 years ago

Added his name and PayPal to the top. Filed a PayPal claim/charge back dispute with my bank based on the messages he sent and him ceasing contact.

#32 3 years ago

When it comes to item condition PP is wishy washy. Your bank will generally look at the documentation you’ve sent and decide quickly. In my case?

•Messages misrepresenting item
    •Photos of item as it arrived
    •Seller not responding/attempting to fix the issue without the processors input.

Bank is the way to go. PayPal is hit or miss. If you want your money back: go to the bank and bring proof.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malcate.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fyi-bad-seller?tu=malcate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.