Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201020-184710_Chrome (resized).jpg
    EE3331EA-0FA8-40E5-88D8-35543166DBCB (resized).jpeg
    CA1F1826-368B-4AA5-A555-AA31E62454BF (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Assuming you paid via paypal file a claim and get your money back.

#25 3 years ago

Why your bank? Wouldn't you just file with Paypal directly? They take care of these things.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gunnut40:

You ever called PayPal? I had a thousand dollar charge on my CC from PP. After two hours of me answering questions and being on hold for over half it. They could not figure out who was at fault. I called my cc 5 minutes later the charge was disputed. The pal part is only when they are making money off of you.

He would not have to call Paypal. I had an item from a vendor I ordered in June and it was never shipped. Vendor has not emailed me in 3 months. I filed a claim with paypal in 30 seconds online. He would file a case the same way and provide photos etc. No one to call.

Your case sounds like a mistake happened (mystery charge) and no one could figure out why. That is frustrating but you are comparing apples to oranges I think.

Plus, frankly, why wouldn't you take two swings at it? Dispute with Paypal and then if you do not get the right result you reserve the right to dispute with your card company later. Paypal terms of service (as of today) even permit this and reference it. "If you choose to dispute a transaction with PayPal and we decide against you, you can seek to pursue the dispute with your card issuer later." https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#purchase-protection

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Malcate:

When it comes to item condition PP is wishy washy. Your bank will generally look at the documentation you’ve sent and decide quickly. In my case?
    •Messages misrepresenting item
    •Photos of item as it arrived
    •Seller not responding/attempting to fix the issue without the processors input.
    Bank is the way to go. PayPal is hit or miss. If you want your money back: go to the bank and bring proof.

Fair enough. I respect that position. Regardless of how you disputed it you certainly deserve your money back and I hope you get it quickly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fyi-bad-seller?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.