FYI: Attack from Mars pinball (Maple Grove) $2500 - rec.games.pinball ...

By Loupie

5 years ago

Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Attack from Mars pinball (Maple Grove) $2500 - rec.games.pinball ...

My husband and I are getting a divorce after 8 years of marriage. He is in Vegas this weekend with. His 30 year old girl friend. I ask that the buyer get it out of our ...
rgparchive.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?p=1902047

#2 5 years ago

Been discussed. It is a fake.

#4 5 years ago

In my backyard, but I didn't respond since my B.S. meter spiked after the second sentence - really want to find and AFM for my wife, but too bad they don't sell for anything close to this anymore

#5 5 years ago

Already fake.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 889.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,079 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside