Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by chalkup8
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello Fellow pinsiders.... I have a chance at future spa. Can anyone give me an estimate on the price range, it's been in home use many many years, but I haven't laid eyes on it yet. Before I make my visit, I'd like an idea on the going rate. I'm not sure that I'm in the market to add another machine, but these seem like good people, so I'd like to give them a solid heads up, and if I don't take it, at least put it in good position for the bay area pinsiders to have first crack at.

Thank you!

Glenn

#2 10 years ago

Hmmm tough to say with limited info. Its not a game you see come up for sale often, but then again its not a theme everyone really wants. Game play is fun, but that artwork can be a deal breaker for some. Personally I think its really fun and has a lot of personality and the unique theme is a plus in my book. Here are my best guestimates, I live in the bay area as well so I am familiar with pricing around here so my guesses will be much higher than I would say for other parts of the country.

Collectors quality, looks almost new, playfield and backglass are at least a 9 out of ten. My best guess is 1,500 or more for the right buyer.

Fully working, all new rubbers, all bulbs working, very minimal playfield wear, back glass has very little flaking and scratching, cabinet well above average, clean inside, no hacks best guess would be 1,100 more or less. This is for a machine thats an 8 out of ten. May need to wait for the right buyer at that price.

Fully working, needs a shop, some bulbs out, some wear on expected areas of play field, backglass has some issues but does not detract from overall art, cabinet has usual dings and dents, legs have rust and have seen better days, my best guess is 800 more or less. I would say this is for a machine thats between a 6 and an 8.

Has issues, works but maybe one feature is having trouble. Some wear on play field but not in the middle, backglass has some flaking in important parts of artwork, cabinet has big scratches, leg levellers locked with rust, my best guess would be around 600 more or less. I would say this is for a machine thats between 4 and a 6. A machine with some time and money could become a 7 or 8.

#3 10 years ago

Future Spa is a pin I played back-in-the-day. That much being said, unless its minty mint, I wouldn't offer over $850, tops. If it means something to you due to past history, go after it. If not....much better pins to buy. My 1/3 cents~SpOoKy

#5 10 years ago

titty showers is a cool widebody... would be neat paired up with paragon.

#6 10 years ago

We paid $1300 for ours. Perfect backglass, the playfield has a full mylar on it (with no wear underneath), everything works, full recent shop, etc. Only downside is the faded but intact and undamaged cabinet.

#7 10 years ago

Seems like most to all have faded cabinets. I only had mine for about 6 months before I got the DMD bug. Paid 400 bucks. I miss it I need another classic late 70's early 80's game back in the collection.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

titty showers is a cool widebody

He he... I had one for a few years,yes beware the faded cab.The cab on the one I had was already redone which helped with the purchase.It had full mylar and only slight bubbling in one part of the BG.I didn't find it slow at all(as some claim),but strong flippers to make nice spinner action is a must.I read somewhere that it played a background tune??mine didn't.

Sorry I cant help with pricing,wrong hemisphere.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 10.00
$ 199.95
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/future-spa-price-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.