(Topic ID: 42862)

Poll: What pinball simulators do you play?

By paulohotline

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Gov
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What pinball simulators do you play?”

• Future Pinball (PC) 9 votes
      13%
    • Visual Pinball (PC) 19 votes
      28%
    • Pinball Arcade (multiple platforms) 43 votes
      63%
    • Zen Pinball (multiple platforms) 18 votes
      26%
    • None, I only play the real deal biatch! 14 votes
      21%

(Multiple choice - 68 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

media-pinball1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulohotline.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Future Pinball is my FAV. An amazing update to the Star Trek - The Next Generation (20th Anniversary Edition) is now available for Future Pinball. The sound bites, music and video included is simply amazing and probably breaking hundreds of Paramont Video copyright laws

Check out what strange object Picard sees onscreen in my video below, truly classic! FYI, I play future pinball with TrackIR installed on the headset so it follows your head movements when playing. This is the only pinball simulator out there that supports this tech. It takes the Pinball simulation to the next level as you can literally zoom in on the playfield, or in the case of STTNG move your head to line up the Cannon shots etc....

Get the table here:
    http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-4603-star_trek_-_the_next_generation_(20th_anniversary_edition)

Order TrackIR for your PC here:
    http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Prmailers:

I play all of the above, but the Williams and gottlieb collections for the wii play really well, too.
    Gotta Check out trackir. Concept seems cool...
    What's your hardware configuration, Paulo?

Hello, my gaming PC is currently an Alienware Aurora ALX I7-930, 2.8GHZ with 24GB of ram. The video card is a Nvidia 670 card with 2GB ram. Plays everything I throw at it and Future Pinball really flys at max settings!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulohotline.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/future-pinball-star-trek-the-next-generation-20th-anniversary-edition?tu=paulohotline and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.