(Topic ID: 307063)

Future Harry Potter Pin

By pinballboy

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who should make it ”

• Stern 4 votes
      18%
    • JJP 16 votes
      73%
    • American Pinball 2 votes
      9%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled (resized).jpg
    B0668725-26C6-42A1-A4F7-B2C88F0F273E (resized).png
    #1 2 years ago

If you are reading this then I’m guessing you might be interested in a future Harry Potter pin. In thread we will talk about what would be cool on it, what company should make it and if anyone had any evidence that it might happen. WE WANT A HARRY POTTER PIN!!

#2 2 years ago

Welcome to Pinside.
    Three are dozens of Harry Potter threads here. Please use the search button.

#3 2 years ago

Meh, don’t see any appeal in this. Seems like the main pinball demographic either is too old or has outgrown this theme.

#4 2 years ago

I will never outgrow harry potter. Im 40 and its a grail for me. Not ashamed at all. Please someone do this

#5 2 years ago
    B0668725-26C6-42A1-A4F7-B2C88F0F273E (resized).pngB0668725-26C6-42A1-A4F7-B2C88F0F273E (resized).png
    #6 2 years ago

That's a lot of threads, maybe they should build it already.

#7 2 years ago

Coming soon!

Untitled (resized).jpgUntitled (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/future-harry-potter-pin?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.