Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by OldSchoolBlood
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hey guys, I’m looking to buy my first 90’s pin, who dunnit. What I really want is BsD, but I like who dunnit enough to get it until a bsd comes available. My question.. do you think a who dunnit will be something someone will trade me for a bsd in the future? Or, will I be able to sell it? In other words, is who dunnit in demand, or would you skip it and just wait for bsd?

#2 2 years ago

Go ahead and buy a pin you enjoy to play now. You will always be able to sell or trade for a new pin later. Pinball pricing varies, but all pin values seem to be rising.

#3 2 years ago

WhoDunnit, has a smaller market demand than BSD.
While I enjoy WD, some might find it repetitive after a short time, but it sure is fun!
BSD is in demand as a dark, shooters game, that is a challenge to master.
Theme, look, and game play, keeps this in demand.
Strangely, they sometimes can be similar in pricing.

You should buy what you like, and buy well, to preserve value, or say whats a few hundred bucks, to enjoy a game for
many months not worrying about price.

Desire, and Patience, often are at odds, so all of this and above is personal.

You also need to ask yourself, if you are like most of us here, what happens when you want to keep it, and add
the next one to your Lineup?

Equally, is whether you want to plug in, and expect a turnkey, no work needed game, or you want to get inside,
and wish to mess around with it.

Best bet regardless of title, is someone within your driving distance, a fellow collector, who has polished
his games up well to perform well, and a good pinsider will take care of you, respectfully.

Good Luck, Pinball Madness comes next!

#4 2 years ago

I have owned both and sold both within the last few years.
Who Dunnit only lasted about 6 months for me. Great theme and sound, but the gameplay was too much stop and go. I found it really boring fast and never wanted to turn it on.
BSD I had for 10+ years. Challenging game that is fun to have in a collection. Triple stack multiball is still one of the best moments in pinball.
Assuming condition is the same, expect BSD to be worth about $500-$700 more.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside