Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi there, Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram or instruction manual for the Haunted House. The #7 fuse keeps burning out and I need to trouble shoot it.

Thanks, Mark

#2 6 years ago

Steve at "the Pinball resource" is the place for gottlieb products. I am sure other guys Marco and such sell the manual.

Fuse F7 is for backbox lamps and is 7.5amp

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Shifty:

Hi there, Anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram or instruction manual for the Haunted House. The #7 fuse keeps burning out and I need to trouble shoot it.
Thanks, Mark

They pop up on eBay. You can download a PDF on the interwebs for free if you scrounge around a little. That's right, I went there, sue me.

#4 6 years ago

I had a CD/dvd i purchased from UK eBay for like 5.00. It had almost every manual for every pin in pdf format. I only used it a couple times but for some reason it got buggered and I never thought to make a backup.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside