6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010432 (resized).JPG
    P1010431 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Not too long ago, I got my wife on board to have one pinball machine in the house, and now I'm looking into a dolly to bring #3 in!!! I think I might have a problem!

And with that, I'd like opinions on what dolly is best to carry our precious pins. The furniture dolly seems like the standard looking one, and the appliance dolly has a wider and more shallow lip with a harness that can be pulled around whatever you're moving.

The appliance dolly also has smaller wheels, and roller tracks to help get up and down stairs.

Thoughts?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

That's what I use. I think it was a $100 at Home Depot for a Milwaukee brand. I hat the provided strap mechanism...I removed the whole thing and use a tie down ratchet strap instead.

In Canada they go for $200

Quoted from kayakkingoz:

I think you now have the same problem most on here do. For the future Im sure you will find more space. Somehow. I get a friend to help when they need to go upstairs. But use a hydraulic platform to load /unload & move them around the ground level(Garage)

What unit are you using? Was thinking to get one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damien.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/furniture-or-appliance-dolly?tu=Damien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.