(Topic ID: 226651)

Funrise Pinball Machine Project (Hulk Edition)

By Spaceman999

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9980 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5948 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5170 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4766 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Just wanted to show some of the progress I made modifying an Incredible Hulk #Funrise pinball machine I got for about $15. This will be a Christmas present for my brother since we used to have the Harley Davidson one as kids. The only thing wrong mechanically is the lever that loads the ball into the launcher. the spring broke as well as the bit of plastic that holds it in place. Still not sure how I'm going to repair it but I've managed to play games without it. Everything else was in working order so luckily I didn't have to go digging around on the internet for parts. I added an LED strip around the edges of the game and some EL wire around the ramp. I was inspired by @funriseguy's forum post and got a little creative with it. I also added some glow in the dark paint to some areas on the machine for estheticIMG_9980 (resized).JPGIMG_9980 (resized).JPGIMG_9980 (resized).JPGIMG_9980 (resized).JPG. Next step is to paint the machine. I'm going to be adding a coat of purple glitter spray paint with a second coat giving a glossy finish to it.

IMG_4766 (resized).jpgIMG_4766 (resized).jpgIMG_5170 (resized).JPGIMG_5170 (resized).JPGIMG_5948 (resized).JPGIMG_5948 (resized).JPG
    #2 5 years ago

I so do not understand this ..but it does look really cool!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funrise-pinball-machine-project-hulk-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.