Forum Topic

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Funny Wizard of Oz Pictures Thread While You Are Waiting

Funny Wizard of Oz Pictures Thread While You Are Waiting

No one calls this topic a favorite.

By CrazyFliprFingrs

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 47 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by spfxted

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

til you get your yellow brick road, this'll have to do

crushed.jpgcrushed.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Dorothy_and_Toto.jpgDorothy_and_Toto.jpg woz.jpgwoz.jpg

#2 3 years ago

just one more

toto.jpgtoto.jpg

#3 3 years ago

havnt seen that last one.

#4 3 years ago

*sigh*

facepalm1.jpgfacepalm1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#5 3 years ago
jarjarisgod said:

*sigh*

Clown face? I am heading out now...just wanted to clarify...I am not calling you a clown face, binks. I meant is that what is hidden there?

#6 3 years ago

Clown face? I am heading out now...just wanted to clarify...I am not calling you a clown face, binks. I meant is that what is hidden there.

Ha ha! This is what is hidden in the pic...

picard-facepalm.jpgpicard-facepalm.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#7 3 years ago

Ahhhh. ok. It kept coming in focus and then my eyes would cross. it is easy now. later...

#8 3 years ago
The_Gorilla said:

Ahhhh. ok. It kept coming in focus and then my eyes would cross. it is easy now. later...

Later my friend. Let me know when you plan to send TF my way.

#9 3 years ago

more!

celebrity-pictures-margaret-hamilton-b.jpgcelebrity-pictures-margaret-hamilton-b.jpg funny-celebrity-pictures-friends-of-do.jpgfunny-celebrity-pictures-friends-of-do.jpg tumblr_lpci5uvf6v1qgshq5o1_5001.giftumblr_lpci5uvf6v1qgshq5o1_5001.gif

#10 3 years ago
jarjarisgod said:

Let me know when you plan to send TF my way

Down to 7 needing to pay, I think...

CrazyFliprFingrs said:

more!

assless chaps

#11 3 years ago
The_Gorilla said:

Down to 7 needing to pay, I think...

Wow! We're getting close. Pretty cool!

#12 3 years ago

That Toto/Africa one is hilarious!

#13 3 years ago

» YouTube video

Melting Witch video-This mechanism is reported to be redesigned-this one didn't make the cut.

#14 3 years ago

more!!

fail.jpgfail.jpg Wizard-of-oz-Funny.jpgWizard-of-oz-Funny.jpg slj.gifslj.gif

#15 3 years ago

» YouTube video

I love Mad TV. Shame it isn't on anymore.

#16 3 years ago

wow!

Quick-Movie-Facts-Wizard-of-Oz-Pay.jpgQuick-Movie-Facts-Wizard-of-Oz-Pay.jpg

#17 3 years ago

MORE! MORE! MORE!

These are great! I'm saving them to a file and am going to print them out on nice poster board and put on the wall near my new WOZ pin!

Good job . . .
Mike

#18 3 years ago

thanks, I try to only bring you the best

dorothy.JPGdorothy.JPG (Click image to enlarge) busted.jpgbusted.jpg Wizard_Oz_Pepper_Spray_Pig.jpgWizard_Oz_Pepper_Spray_Pig.jpg

#19 3 years ago

The pepper spray WOZ is my favorite image so far. Keep it coming!!

#20 3 years ago

too funny!

the-wizard-of-oz-demotivational-poster.jpgthe-wizard-of-oz-demotivational-poster.jpg (Click image to enlarge) wizard_of_oz_dorothy.jpgwizard_of_oz_dorothy.jpg (Click image to enlarge) funny-facebook-fails-you-almost-dont-h.jpgfunny-facebook-fails-you-almost-dont-h.jpg

#21 3 years ago

Dorothy is the girl of my dreams...WOZ will be pretty cool, after all.

dark.jpgdark.jpg oz8.jpgoz8.jpg Scarecrow-Dorothy-And-The-Lion-the-wiz.jpgScarecrow-Dorothy-And-The-Lion-the-wiz.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#22 3 years ago

Spy Photo: WOZ manual comes with free bookmark

bookmark.jpgbookmark.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#23 3 years ago

CFF Pinball announces WOZ2 conversion kit for WOZ, available soon, if they don't sue me. (kidding)

Dorothy_and_Toto.jpgDorothy_and_Toto.jpg

#24 3 years ago
CrazyFliprFingrs said:

CFF Pinball announces WOZ2 conversion kit for WOZ, available soon, if they don't sue me. (kidding)

Slow down, Flipr! Your starting to recycle.

#25 3 years ago
ssathre said:

CrazyFliprFingrs said:CFF Pinball announces WOZ2 conversion kit for WOZ, available soon, if they don't sue me. (kidding)
Slow down, Flipr! Your starting to recycle.

I know, but Dorothy never looked sexier, worth a second look!

#26 3 years ago

all 4 now!

floyd2.jpgfloyd2.jpg wizard_oz_1.jpgwizard_oz_1.jpg the_wizard_of_oz_monkey_2.jpgthe_wizard_of_oz_monkey_2.jpg

#27 3 years ago

My contribution.

funny-dog-pictures-wizard-of-oz-coward.jpgfunny-dog-pictures-wizard-of-oz-coward.jpg celebrity-pictures-bathroom-cheezburge.jpgcelebrity-pictures-bathroom-cheezburge.jpg amazing_fun_weird_cool_frank-morgan-wi.jpgamazing_fun_weird_cool_frank-morgan-wi.jpg celebrity-pictures-munchkins-street-ga.jpgcelebrity-pictures-munchkins-street-ga.jpg cowardly-lion-totally-looks-like-james.jpgcowardly-lion-totally-looks-like-james.jpg funny-captions-where-does-red-brick-ro.jpgfunny-captions-where-does-red-brick-ro.jpg

#28 3 years ago

One more:

jack-haley-robocop-the-early-years-cop.jpgjack-haley-robocop-the-early-years-cop.jpg

#29 3 years ago

my first attempt at a "Meme" ...used Paint

margaretsrevenge.jpgmargaretsrevenge.jpg

#30 3 years ago

..word

igotthis.jpgigotthis.jpg

#31 3 years ago

Thanks everyone! What a collection!!!
Mike

#32 3 years ago

Mike not sure I agree with all the language on that wall of yours...

#33 3 years ago

I didn't say ALL of them!!! Just the 'clean' funny ones!!!
Mike

#34 3 years ago

heres some more!

oz.jpgoz.jpg oz2.jpgoz2.jpg (Click image to enlarge) ozcat.jpgozcat.jpg

#35 3 years ago

more!

The.Wizard.of.Oz_.jpgThe.Wizard.of.Oz_.jpg (Click image to enlarge) walkingdeadofoz.jpgwalkingdeadofoz.jpg oz8.jpgoz8.jpg

#36 3 years ago

all 4 now

lion.JPGlion.JPG brain.jpgbrain.jpg Truck_crash_close_call.gifTruck_crash_close_call.gif

#37 3 years ago

found more today..

newark.jpgnewark.jpg venn1.jpgvenn1.jpg tinman.jpgtinman.jpg

#38 3 years ago

Whoa!

Picture_36_oz.jpgPicture_36_oz.jpg

#39 3 years ago
CrazyFliprFingrs said:

CFF Pinball announces WOZ2 conversion kit for WOZ, available soon, if they don't sue me.

The "off to off the Wizard" pic?I don't know why but it ranks right up with most of NP's Salma pics.

shazzam!

#40 3 years ago
CrazyFliprFingrs said:

my first attempt at a "Meme" ...used Paint

Attachments margaretsrevenge.jpg (57.6 KB, 0 downloads) 1 week old

I don't get this, and the text lines are in reverse order. Back to the drawing board....

#41 3 years ago
StevenP said:

CrazyFliprFingrs said:my first attempt at a "Meme" ...used Paint
I don't get this, and the text lines are in reverse order. Back to the drawing board....

Judy Garland died young from drug and alcohol abuse, and the witch outlived her 35 years.
its a sick joke. Text lines reversed? Naaaaah. You see, the witch could see the future in her crystal ball, and it looks like Dorothy could, too! Somehow having to explain a joke makes it less funny, remember Johnny Carson? No ? The Flying Monkey is astonished at the revelations of the witch, because she is old old and ugly and Dorothy is the very picture of youth and innocence...ahhh forget it.. margaretsrevenge.jpgmargaretsrevenge.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#42 3 years ago

For what it is worth. I thought it was a hoot. And I even got it

#43 3 years ago
CrazyFliprFingrs said:

StevenP said:CrazyFliprFingrs said:my first attempt at a "Meme" ...used Paint

Judy Garland died young from drug and alcohol abuse, and the witch outlived her 35 years.
its a sick joke. Text lines reversed? Naaaaah. You see, the witch could see the future in her crystal ball, and it looks like Dorothy could, too! Somehow having to explain a joke makes it less funny, remember Johnny Carson? No ? The Flying Monkey is astonished at the revelations of the witch, because she is old old and ugly and Dorothy is the very picture of youth and innocence...ahhh forget it..

Attachments margaretsrevenge.jpg (146.4 KB, 0 downloads) 28 minutes old

OK, I get it now. But in English, we read left to right, top to bottom. So the monkey's dialog in the upper left would be read first, and not as a response to the witch's words on the lower right. And in that order, the dialog makes no sense. Do you get that part now?

#44 3 years ago

Funny stuff on this thread,am enjoying it.
Sent a link to Jersey Jack to see if he gets a kick out of it as well.

#45 3 years ago
StevenP said:

CrazyFliprFingrs said:StevenP said:CrazyFliprFingrs said:my first attempt at a "Meme" ...used Paint
its a sick joke. Text lines reversed? Naaaaah. You see, the witch could see the future in her crystal ball, and it looks like Dorothy could, too! Somehow having to explain a joke makes it less funny, remember Johnny Carson? No ? The Flying Monkey is astonished at the revelations of the witch, because she is old old and ugly and Dorothy is the very picture of youth and innocence...ahhh forget it..
Attachments margaretsrevenge.jpg (146.4 KB, 0 downloads) 28 minutes old
OK, I get it now. But in English, we read left to right, top to bottom. So the monkey's dialog in the upper left would be read first, and not as a response to the witch's words on the lower right. And in that order, the dialog makes no sense. Do you get that part now?

Well, does it really make it less funny if you read the monkey's words first? He is standing on the left. Also the Flying Monkeys did not talk, so theres added funny.

#46 3 years ago

Love the "I miss the rains" one! Classic!!

#47 3 years ago

Hah

oz_untitled.jpgoz_untitled.jpg oz_25.jpgoz_25.jpg oz_security_cartoon.jpgoz_security_cartoon.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.