Anyone seen anything funny? I need help with my Pinaholics T-shirt. I am not going to sell them, just print them myself. I have an old t-shirt press that still works.
Here's what I have so far for ideas:
“Don’t be such an out-hole”
“Warning: Home ROMs installed”
No Tilt / No Guilt / No good beer spilt
Sprayin’ and prayin’
….All I need is ONE GOOD BALL!
(picture of pirate playing PB with one eye, one hand, one leg…..)
Old pinball players never die…….
Their second wives just part them out n’ get a NIB.
Is that a roll of coins in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?
(could have a picture or Lola/Marilyn or the Strikes n Spares chick)
Life is like a game of pinball….
So much depends on what shoes you show up in.
Pinaholics Anonymous 12 step program
1. Admit the game is bigger than the doorway.
2. Be willing to accept help re-assembling your playfield.
3. Ask forgiveness for all the Data Easts you’ve dissed.
4. Make restitution for all bang-backs and slam-tilts
5. Clear the pile of parts off the kitchen table this year.
6. Help others move a machine without expecting first dibs everytime on their stock.
7. Contribute to the PHOF.
8. Play machines on location using some quarters and not just credits
9. Bring young people into the game for the love of the game, and not just to date their mother/father.
10. Move all machines out of the dangerous/disturbing areas of your house: the bathroom, the bedroom, the dog run, the spot where the stove used to be…..
11. Sell or give away the projects you honestly have no clue how to fix (see step 2).
12. Immediately fill spaces cleared in steps 10 and 11 with more pinball machines and keep telling yourself it’s just a hobby (see step one).