Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gatordad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0825.jpg
    Playboy_in_Belgium_home.JPG
    Babi_playing_Star_Wars.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Here's a photo of my kids great grandmother, who's about 90, 'playing' Star Wars over Christmas... She'd never seen a pinball before...

And another of a guy in Belgium who I bought a DE Playboy off some years ago... it just looked so 'wrong' with him and in his house that I had to take a photo of him with it before we took it out...

Any other odd pics of people who just don't look like they should be with pinball... but are!?

Babi_playing_Star_Wars.jpgBabi_playing_Star_Wars.jpg Playboy_in_Belgium_home.JPGPlayboy_in_Belgium_home.JPG

#3 12 years ago

The playboy pic is awesome!

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

I like that one too... I can't imagine anything more out of place in that guy's house... I was taken aback when I entered the room... I tried to ask him how come he had the game, but his English was almost zero... so I just pointed to him to stand next to the game so I could take a picture for prosperity and left mistified

#5 12 years ago

Great pix!!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

It goes nicely with his collection of vintage kettles and vases.

#7 12 years ago

hahahhaha seeing this thread made me think of a video I saw on youtube a long time ago.

Here it is, pretty funny!

#9 12 years ago

Thats a great vid boostedskex. I was waiting for grandma to pull off a bangback on Indy!

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

Thats a great vid boostedskex. I was waiting for grandma to pull off a bangback on Indy!

Damn, I want to see that vid!! My firewall blocks YouTube

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from boostedskex:

hahahhaha seeing this thread made me think of a video I saw on youtube a long time ago.
    Here it is, pretty funny!

Holy Sh** that's funny....not so much her, but the guy in the background...."whatcha gonna do Grandma...Treat it like a man...whatcha gonna do to Mr. Jones"....I laughed my arse off

#12 12 years ago

"Whatcha gonna do to Mr. Jones, mom? Watcha gonna do?"

"Harder, faster, stronger!"

hahaha!!!

This is a good thread, but not as good at the chicks in thongs one.

#13 12 years ago

LMAO great video! bet some drinking involved hahah

#14 12 years ago

that's hilarious! most i've laughed all day..

thanks for that.

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#15 12 years ago

Not really funny, but a cool one no the less, two old guys, my Dad and Father in-law playing some pinball Over 150 years of experience between the 2 of them.

IMG_0825.jpgIMG_0825.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funny-pics-of-old-people-and-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.