Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

got a good laugh out of this one.....

chicago.craigslist.org link

Jay Good point in case it gets flagged -

My dear husband has his prized pinball collection, and I simply have my pride. That son of a bitch is on another one of his "weekend business trips" with that whore he thinks I don't know about. When he gets home on Monday, he is in for the shock of a lifetime. I will be gone and so will his collection.

There are 6 pinball machines that I want gone by tomorrow. CASH only. The titles of the games are Spectrum, Haunted House, Twilight Zone, Class of 1812, Monopoly, and Avatar. I believe they all work just fine. He and his worthless friends are always playing them.

Bring a truck, bring friends, because I have no clue how these things get moved. Make this easy and buy them all for ??? . First come , first served, and must be gone by tomorrow!

#2 12 years ago

Good ol' Craigslist. How did we survive without it? Although, I wouldn't mind the TZ or the Class of 1812

#3 12 years ago

LOL...As much as a pinslut that I am I could not take part in this. Although the HH is very tempting. If this ad is true I hope his weekend fling is worth it. I would not want to be there when he returns. Hope its not a member here.

#4 12 years ago

Hell hath no furry....

#5 12 years ago

Gotta copy/paste the content of the CL goodies into the post... they always end up flagged and we miss the joke if we don't see the post in time.

#6 12 years ago

The complete CL post...

"My dear husband has his prized pinball collection, and I simply have my pride. That son of a bitch is on another one of his "weekend business trips" with that whore he thinks I don't know about. When he gets home on Monday, he is in for the shock of a lifetime. I will be gone and so will his collection.

There are 6 pinball machines that I want gone by tomorrow. CASH only. The titles of the games are Spectrum, Haunted House, Twilight Zone, Class of 1812, Monopoly, and Avatar. I believe they all work just fine. He and his worthless friends are always playing them.

Bring a truck, bring friends, because I have no clue how these things get moved. Make this easy and buy them all for ??? . First come , first served, and must be gone by tomorrow!"

#7 12 years ago

I'm dying to play a Spectrum.

#8 12 years ago

Well, at least I knew I didn't have to worry...not my lineup at all! Well, that and I don't cheat on my wife...there is that, too, I guess

#9 12 years ago

Some guy along his wife n kids get home from holiday only to find his gameroom gone and most of his household items =

#10 12 years ago

That's gonna be one costly weekend getaway for that poor guy! Could be an opportunity to get a smoking deal on a pin though...!

#11 12 years ago

It got flagged. She better have solid evidence he's cheeting.

#12 12 years ago

Sounds like a new homicide in progress!

#13 12 years ago

DAMN! I would have rented a truck and help!

#14 12 years ago

Yeah what would you do?
    if it was just a real business trip and she sold everything?

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Yeah what would you do?
    if it was just a real business trip and she sold everything

That's why I said:

Quoted from jrrdw:

She better have solid evidence he's cheeting

It's all ways a 2 way street...marriage is! She could be selling his pins to make a quick get away with a different man...

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Sounds like a new homicide in progress!

That's exactly why I said the above!!!! On comes the the famous Jack Nicholas line: HONEY IIIIII'M HOME!!!!!!!

#17 12 years ago

I got my TZ in a similar fashion. But it was the guy selling his two machines before his wife got it in the divorce settlement.

#18 12 years ago

If she doesn't get the chance to sell them, she's probably just smash the glass on them. Yikes!

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from VT8man:

If she doesn't get the chance to sell them, she's probably just smash the glass on them. Yikes!

I remember seeing pics a member here posted of his machines that were smashed by his girlfriend. Used his guitar to smash 'em. Ouch. You're right "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funny-craigs-list-post and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.