Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

I found this ad for Black Rose to be quite amusing:

chicago.craigslist.org link

BD certainly would appreciate this guy's humor!

#2 13 years ago

Sure makes me want to buy! Great Ad!

#3 13 years ago

Digg the ad, reminds me of that song-
    "last of the international playboys"

#4 13 years ago

but he didn't post pictures of the game or of the strippers. so being a CL posting as such, I'm assuming that the cabinet is a Black Rose, but with a NGG backglass and a wheel of fortune playfield. and ugly strippers.

but for $1500? I'd go take a look

#5 13 years ago

Russian strippers are a dime a dozen. Heck, it's harder to find a pin on location than a Russian stripper. No offense to all you Russian strippers.

#6 13 years ago

Hahahaha!!

Great ad, and great find gweempose!

#7 13 years ago

I would go look if I was closer, just in case there is some truth to the story

#8 13 years ago

I sure hope that machine had a beer seal on it with all that reported activity... :~

#9 13 years ago

I contacted the guy yesterday - he also has it listed on Mr. Pinball - and he sent me some pics. The game looks like it's in good condition.

I'm a little torn if I should go take a look. If I were to buy this one, I deplete some of my pinball funds. But decent games at reasonable prices in the Chicago area seem to be rare for some reason. Plus my wife doesn’t appreciate the artwork on the game

#10 13 years ago

"... decent games at reasonable prices in the Chicago area seem to be rare for some reason."

You can say that again!

#11 13 years ago

Sheesh try finding pins PERIOD in Western Canada, consider yourself blessed....

"... decent games at reasonable prices in the Chicago area seem to be rare for some reason."

#12 13 years ago

"Sheesh try finding pins PERIOD in Western Canada, consider yourself blessed...."

I guess the grass is always greener ...

#13 13 years ago

i have to agree with tomdotcom. at least you guys in Chicago can find a pin that's for sale on a weekly basis. sometimes I can go months (and hundreds of miles in all directions) without even seeing one in public, outside of the few places I already know about. and the one's that are on location? forgetaboutit. you don't even want to look at them.

#14 13 years ago

Wow, I can't own that game and have my priest over for dinner!

#15 13 years ago

Well, he did say it would make a priest swear! Personally, I don't want to see my priest swear

G

#16 13 years ago

really gilly? I didn't know they came any other way. my priest is a cigarette smoking, bourbon swilling, foul mouthed man of the cloth. but man can he preach!

#17 13 years ago

I've known em like that too. I think they give some of the best homilies

G

#18 13 years ago

I had a Chaplain who smoked cigars and liked to say a few colorful words. Great guy. Most of the Soldiers could relate better since he was a bit more worldly. Fine shot with a .50 cal MG too. Combat Chaplains, God bless 'em.

#19 13 years ago

Black Rose is an Awesome Pin... I delivered mine to Andrew of ( Marco Specialties )
    Feb 6 at the W.Salem Pin/Vid Auction.. $ 1450.00 and was Full of Led's from Cointaker..

B_R is the 1st of 95 Pin's that i've had now , that I have noticed what happen's when someone got Pissed enough to Knee in the coin-door.. LOL ...

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/02H-DBR91H-D.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/106b6480.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/BLACK_ROSE11/TZandtheCrew.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funny-cl-ad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.