Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by beauimpala
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

seaside.jpg
    Photo_69A41C13-073A-C78A-62F6-059F1016.jpg
    Photo_11A5CF12-264B-7C18-D707-3DDD72E7.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Went to Oregon Coast to relax and check out there lineup. Usually I'm pretty disapointed because their games don't work at all. It was the worst I've ever seen this time. Their lineup consisted of Lord of the Rings, Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, Pirates of the Carribean, Tales of the Arabian Night, Austin Powers, Monopoly, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Playboy, Cactus Canyon, NBA fastbreak, No good Gofers, Revenge from Mars, and Starwars episode 1, The 5 turned off were MM, AFM, TOTAN, CFTBL, and AP. I bought 10 bucks worth because you have to swipe a card at this place. I spent $2 playing 4 different games and realized all of them should probably be turned off. Playboy had a left flipper that was pretty gimpy, I then tried Cactus Canyon. I realized when I started playing many features were not working and drop targets weren't working either. I then tried No Good Gofers. Check out the picture to see how the flippers were alligned. Rubber was missing too which got the ball stuck several times resulting in a tilt by me trying to get the ball free. Tried NBA last and it played ok. Back box feature had no ball in it and all the GI was out. Targets were snapped off in a couple of locations too. Don't waist your time with this place. It gets worse every year and appears the owner could care less. I asked attendant how long the pins that were off had been out of service. He said a few weeks to months for some of the games. Here a couple of cell phone pics I took

Photo_11A5CF12-264B-7C18-D707-3DDD72E7.jpgPhoto_11A5CF12-264B-7C18-D707-3DDD72E7.jpg Photo_69A41C13-073A-C78A-62F6-059F1016.jpgPhoto_69A41C13-073A-C78A-62F6-059F1016.jpg

#8 12 years ago

Card swipe was for .50 per play. I'd gladly pay .75 or $1 if they worked nice. The cactus canyon was prolly the nicest but the door for the ball lock was gone. Drop targets weren't popping up and strikes to guy in the upper right wouldn't register very often. I'm not to familiar with this game but I could definitely tell it was not 100 percent

#10 12 years ago

Black knight works great, but I decided to do a Mylar removal as it was starting to buble up over inserts affecting game play. After Mylar removal I feel it is no longer suited for route use as the play field will not old up. It looks nice after the removal, but lots of planking of the art. I just don't want it to deteriorate anymore. As for the Addams family I don't believe ball save is available on it unless you plunge and hit absolutely nothing. Taxi is probably going to get swapped out for something different soon. The taxi is working 100 percent, but fails to get $10 per week. T2 and monopoly earn much better than taxi.

9 months later
    #19 11 years ago

Went back today to check it out. The entire lineup of previous pins is gone. Now they only have 4 machines. ACDC, Tron, Transformers, Rolling Stones. They were clean and operated pretty well. I really wanted to play the ACDC to see what all the fanboys are hem & hawing about. Unfortunately the canon wasn't working and this was the quietest of all the games. Couldn't hear nothing especially since they are next to the air hockey games. Note these are all the pro models, and I have no idea what code they are running. Found the ACDC pretty enjoyable even with the malfunctioning cannon and the Transformers was pretty fun. Tron not so much and Rolling Stones even less love.

seaside.jpgseaside.jpg

#23 11 years ago

Family Guy and Fish Tales are at Triangle Bowl right now. I only had an hour to kill and I love Fultanos pizza. So I played some pins and had some lunch. I will make a point next time I'm there to go to Sams.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beauimpala.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funland-seaside-or-terrible?tu=beauimpala and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.