1520179734142-625545032 (resized).jpg
Pinball (resized).png
20180225_230400 (resized).jpg
IMG_0282 (resized).JPG
IMG_0281 (resized).JPG
IMG_0280 (resized).JPG
IMG_0279 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys.anyone have a gott funland I could get some score relay pics and pop bumper relay pics.need to know where lockin switches are located in these relays.any help .thanks.

#2 6 years ago

I made a map.if someone can color squares where lockin switches are located I would be most grateful thanks.i changed switches and messed up.fast fix if someone has this machine.any help.thanks.

20180225_232533 (resized).jpg20180225_232533 (resized).jpg

20180225_225332 (resized).jpg20180225_225332 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

Thanks cd.could you make map like one I showed.i send pic again. Show me which switches are lockin switches like in picture I'm sending.how they are in relay.switches where blade can move back and forth.let me know if you got pic I sent.again thanks.but I can't see switches in each relay.thats what I need to see.

20180225_230400 (resized).jpg20180225_230400 (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

Hi Howard r.reason is I changed the switches and like a dummy I put in reg switches.also I have schem.but don't know symbol for lockin switches.do you know and can you tell me and other viewers what the symbol on gottlieb schemes is for lockin switches?. Thank you.a lot of people ask that and we are still looking for it.any help.

#8 6 years ago

P.s.the reason also I like pics .especially of rarer machines is a lot of machines are molested ( cut wires,ect.) And these pics help a lot of people fix there's who maybe can't read schems.or need to know if there wires are connected correct. And some lugs are soldiered together.i can read some of schemes but I'm no electronics major.and I don't want to sell my machine.so that's what I like about this pinside.you don't have to be the smartest person in the room to own one.there are some good people on here who don't mind helping each other and I'm one of them!!

#10 6 years ago

Howard r.yes ,that is what im talking about.i can't thank you enough.alot of people including myself did not know this.i see what you are talking about in schems example.thats a need to know for me as I'm a newbie where schems are concerned. Still alot to learn.again thanks for taking time to educate me and other viewers.we really appreciate people like you on forum.attached is pic of lockin switch for those who are newbies like myself.again thanks Howard.

1520179734142-625545032 (resized).jpg1520179734142-625545032 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago

Thanks cd1954 for pics.like the M relay in that it shows lugs that are soldiered together.thanks everyone who pm me and add to this thread.very indormative.and helpful for this particular machine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funland-score-relay-problem?tu=pinballbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.