Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Joshmx19
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krazy53.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Well, I feel Funhouse has been neglected lately due to it not wanting to start a game. Turns on fine, credits up, Rudy says come on in, but when I hit start I get nothing. Tested the microswitch, and its fine, went into test menu and the start button and the switches in the ball trough register... I am starting to draw a blank at this point... What am I missing??

#3 11 years ago

I tried both and still the same outcome

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

On the KLOV forum you posted the start button doesn't work in test.
To be clear, can you go into switch edge test, and push the start button and see if it registers on the display or not ?
LTG : )

Quoted from LTG:

On the KLOV forum you posted the start button doesn't work in test.
To be clear, can you go into switch edge test, and push the start button and see if it registers on the display or not ?
LTG : )

Sorry that I wasn't clear, but the start button does register in the switch edge test, which is why I am lost right now...

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

I had a similar thing happen with my Twilight Zone when I first got it. It was either the game rom, the asic chip or that other processor chip on the MPU board so I would suggest seating everything on that board as a start. The more I think about it though I think it was the game rom. Weird.

I am going to try this in the morning, I replaced the asic chip already but haven't reseated the game roms yet... I will report back

#12 11 years ago

Tblockquote cite="#588299">I had a similar thing happen with my Twilight Zone when I first got it. It was either the game rom, the asic chip or that other processor chip on the MPU board so I would suggest seating everything on that board as a start. The more I think about it though I think it was the game rom. Weird.

Tried it but no luck, still the same :/...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krazy53.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-wont-start-a-game?tu=krazy53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.