Linked Games

Topic poll

“Assuming cost and condition are very close, would you choose Funhouse or BSD?”

• Funhouse 36 votes
    47%
  • BSD 41 votes
    53%

(77 votes)

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

After playing both of these machines at the Pacific Pinball Museum yesterday I decided that if I were to buy one of these machines it would be Funhouse. Overall I just like the art and lit feeling of the game compared to the BSD. Also Rudy is a great aspect of the Funhouse as well. I must admit that someone who is really good at pinball might be better adept to enjoy one game over the other, making one a clear choice for them. I can see where both games are sought after but in thinking about it I will go with neither right now. Neither theme really hit home with me, at least enough to justify a used one of these as my #2 pin.

With IMVE coming out I think my money with a little extra padding is better spent there in my particular situation.

Thank you Pinsiders for your great advice! I really appreciate all the insight that you have provided.

#52 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but Pinside rules clearly state that if 56 or more Pinsiders vote on a poll to help you buy a machine, you MUST decide on one.

So Funhouse it is. (And man...that game gets addictive in the home. Take it from somebody who used to HATE that game!)

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm sorry, but Pinside rules clearly state that if 56 or more Pinsiders vote on a poll to help you buy a machine, you MUST decide on one.
So Funhouse it is. (And man...that game gets addictive in the home. Take it from somebody who used to HATE that game!)

Lol and thanks, I think Funhouse will make it into my evolving collection one day.

#54 8 years ago

You can't go wrong, both would make it into my top 10. Of course, there are about 15 machines at the very least that would make it into my top 10

#55 8 years ago

Bsd.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

With IMVE coming out I think my money with a little extra padding is better spent there in my particular situation.

when the f did iron man fly into the field of play? sorry pardner that aint gonna sit well in these parts so you best go ahead and pick up that funhoss ya hear?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-vs-bram-stokers-dracula/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.