IMG_4855.JPG
IMG_4858.JPG
IMG_4854.JPG
IMG_4857.JPG
IMG_4856.JPG
IMG_4853.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Merry Christmas!!!

Our Funhouse "Rudy" PinApron and PinBlades are live on our site to be ordered..
use the discount code bwcombo when you purchase them together for a savings!

www.pingraffix.com

IMG_4853.JPGIMG_4853.JPG IMG_4854.JPGIMG_4854.JPG IMG_4855.JPGIMG_4855.JPG IMG_4856.JPGIMG_4856.JPG IMG_4857.JPGIMG_4857.JPG IMG_4858.JPGIMG_4858.JPG IMG_4859.JPGIMG_4859.JPG IMG_4860.JPGIMG_4860.JPG IMG_4861.JPGIMG_4861.JPG IMG_4862.JPGIMG_4862.JPG
#2 9 years ago

when will the 3rd version be ready to purchase/ preview ???

#3 9 years ago

Hi Molly
We are just making some last minute adjustments on the last design. Sorry it's been taking so long but I am sure it be well worth the wait. Just like all the other official licensed Bally/Williams we are producing with PPS. Really great stuff coming for 2015!

#4 9 years ago

Installed apron and side blades for Retro Rudy Version 2. Took some pics of the install and the finished product. Go to the website and buy these today. They look as great as the Rudy version I installed earlier.

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!Funhouse/ctvq

See the pics at my blog:

http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2014/12/26/installation-of-pingraffix-rudy-apron-and-side-blades-version-2-retro-rudy/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pbsupernova?ref=hl

#5 9 years ago

Looks great.

#6 9 years ago

Thank you!

Hi Wiggy
Thanks for helping us all out. I am torn between the two myself

#7 9 years ago

I don't even own a Funhouse and I'm interested in buying this!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

I don't even own a Funhouse and I'm interested in buying this!

HA HA .thanks. ..believe it or not.. we have some folks who buy them just to hang on their Gameroom walls .

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hi Molly
We are just making some last minute adjustments on the last design. Sorry it's been taking so long but I am sure it be well worth the wait. Just like all the other official licensed Bally/Williams we are producing with PPS. Really great stuff coming for 2015!

Any updates on a release date???

#10 9 years ago

Very nice , ill wait to see the third one and I will buy one kit for sure !!

#11 9 years ago

Thank you!
Hi Wiggy
Thanks for helping us all out. I am torn between the two myself

Joe my pleasure, my choice of set is for the retro Rudy from day one. I liked it the day you showed me on your cell phone at the York show in Pennsylvania.

1 week later
#12 9 years ago

Hi Molly

joe... im running out of excuses to tell rudy... when can we expect to see the last design ???

#13 9 years ago

Hi Molly
Thanks for your patience. We had to put this on hold for a few but I'm looking to post it up this coming weekend sometime.

-JR.

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

Hi Molly
Thanks for your patience. We had to put this on hold for a few but I'm looking to post it up this coming weekend sometime.
-JR.

just caught the sneek peek of the third pinblade. while really nice, i think it would be better without the side logo. still am looking forward to purchasing a set hopefully soon !

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

just caught the sneek peek of the third pinblade.

Where did you see the sneak peek of the third FH pinblade?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Where did you see the sneak peek of the third FH pinblade?

pingraffixs facebook page

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

just caught the sneek peek of the third pinblade. while really nice, i think it would be better without the side logo. still am looking forward to purchasing a set hopefully soon !

Hey Molly
I have since reworked the panel without the logo. You are right. I think your going to like what I did... Eventually... so sorry this has been taking so long but I thank you for the support. I'm not going to say soon ..but soon!!! I swear!

#19 9 years ago

Hey Molly
I have since reworked the panel without the logo. You are right. I think your going to like what I did... Eventually... so sorry this has been taking so long but I thank you for the support. I'm not going to say soon ..but soon!!! I swear!

Just saw the new and improved version...man that is sweet as hell!! When will they be ready for purchase?

2 weeks later
#20 9 years ago

Any chance and apron like this could be made for Whirlwind? Put me down for preorder commitment.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-rudy-pinapron-and-pinblades-now-available-pingraffix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.