Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mizzou
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rudy003.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I've been looking around, but can't seem to find a new lamp shade for my Rudy. Does anyone make repro originals? I read that Cliffy did at one point. Also, I saw the colored, logo ones that a member here made, but I don't think they're still making them. Anyone know where I can get a new assembly?

#3 6 years ago

Where does this part go? Is it some sort of mod?

#4 6 years ago

it shines light on rudys face so you can see him better.

rudy003.jpg

#5 6 years ago

User O-W or out west makes these in different colors and cost less because made out of alum.
His name is Richard.

#7 6 years ago

Is the piece an add on or was it stock originally?

#8 6 years ago

It was stock normally. Mine was missing so I went this route too since there's no aftermarket OE design option. The stock/original one is just brushed aluminum and no red funhouse logo.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is the piece an add on or was it stock originally?

#9 6 years ago

Mine is just a bare bulb at the moment.....

#10 6 years ago

you can get this from pinbits.com. its not on the website but just email or call them. decent price as well ! very pleased with mine !

1 week later
#11 6 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

you can get this from pinbits.com. its not on the website but just email or call them. decent price as well ! very pleased with mine !

Thanks. Will do.

10 months later
#12 5 years ago

Does anyone happen to know where you can find the actual lamp assembly itself? Mine is missing it and I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside