(Topic ID: 140141)

Funhouse Playfieled Swap- What goes in these holes?

By Shredso

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by WeirPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

S1051181.jpg
2015-09-28_21.44.51.jpg
2015-09-28_21.45.02.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I'm left with a couple dimpled holes that I can't find anything for. Not sure if my donor game was missing a part that broke over the years, or there are extra holes. the first is behind the "E" STEPS target, It looks like there is a hole in the ramp that might line up with it. What type of post goes here? The 2nd is in from of Rudy's jaw. Again, I'm assuming a post of some sort. Thanks!

2015-09-28_21.45.02.jpg

2015-09-28_21.44.51.jpg

#2 5 years ago

bump....

#3 5 years ago

Okay! I just went downstairs and checked - I have a repro play field on mine. I have both holes with nothing in them. You're not missing anything, just extra dimples.

#4 5 years ago

I don't have anything in those holes on mine, but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be anything there.

For the hole behind your 'E' step, check your ramp to see if it lines up with the hole. My ramp has that end broken off so I don't know if a post goes there.

Hopefully someone with a better answer comes along to help out.

^^^^^
What he said

#5 5 years ago

Okay. So I had to go look it up some more. Thanks to CVTSTZ for putting his teardown on Picasa. His trapdoor sign is held up with a post in that hole.
S1051181.JPG

Mine is held up with a bracket off the first screw. Not sure if it should be, now that I look at it more carefully my ramp is broken there (I apparently forgot) so I'm not sure if this is an adaptation by the previous owner long ago or just the way some are.

#6 5 years ago

Thanks guys. that Trapdoor post looks a little off. Mine was connected with a short screw and a nut at the bottom and looked pretty legit. Then again that is the hole that looks like it most closely lines up with the playfield hole, or maybe the one behind it. The hole behind it appears to be used at some point on my old ramp but I can't find any use for it now. Any more input is appreciated.

#7 5 years ago

My original playfield doesn't have the hole by Rudy. It does have the other one, but it wasn't used, that side of the trapdoor sign is only attached to the ramp.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for the replies. I'm going with they are extra holes.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Thanks for the replies. I'm going with they are extra holes.

You are correct - not used.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port St. Lucie, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside