• Latest reply 10 years ago by Methos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Orbian-958.png
#1 10 years ago

I have a IPB Funhouse playfield that was one of their early runs. It was hand picked and is the nicest I have seen. I've compared it to all of their current runs and those made by other manufacturers. I take PayPal!

#2 10 years ago

Where is it located?

#3 10 years ago

Why did this go up $200 and what made you change your mind on Paypal?

#4 10 years ago

This it's located in Ohio. I don't know what your talking about $200, it's never been listed for sale. I would prefer you pick it up in person and pay cash but I will accept pay pal.

#5 10 years ago

Future pinhead I Wil only accept cash or money order from you. Find a nicer one for less money

#6 10 years ago

Orbian: that was not a personal attack. I was always interested in it until you decided to say money order only. I was still interested in it today but you raised the price $200, however since you decided to turn it personal ... here we go.

In this PM you can clearly see that it was originally $750. He also said at the time he will only accept money order. There is a part that he says he will only send two photos. The only red flag he didn't say was that I had to send my money to Nigeria.

Orbian-958.pngOrbian-958.png
#7 10 years ago

Nothing personal about my reply. Did you see the smile face? Did you stop to think I might have more than one playfield to sell? If you could have bought it for less why didn't you? This is not the funhouse playfield for you I guess. Good luck in your search.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Orbian: that was not a personal attack. I was always interested in it until you decided to say money order only. I was still interested in it today but you raised the price $200, however since you decided to turn it personal ... here we go.
In this PM you can clearly see that it was originally $750. He also said at the time he will only accept money order. There is a part that he says he will only send two photos. The only red flag he didn't say was that I had to send my money to Nigeria.

Orbian-958.png 0

I had to jump in here...just to say its NOT cool to post PMs. The "P" doesn't stand for public.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

I had to jump in here...just to say its NOT cool to post PMs. The "P" doesn't stand for public.

Jumping in as well. While posting the PM image wasn't cool (referring to it would have been sufficient), not cool of OP to seemingly mislead.

Orbian not attacking but did you sell more than one Funhouse playfield or is it the same one? Never saw your answer, just you may be selling another. You have a right to sell for whatever price you want and raise the price at your leisure - but truth in advertising is appreciated on pinside.

#10 10 years ago

Sorry about the PM posts I have never seen where that is taboo. I'll leave the following emails private.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Orbian:

Nothing personal about my reply. Did you see the smile face? Did you stop to think I might have more than one playfield to sell? If you could have bought it for less why didn't you? This is not the Funhouse playfield for you I guess. Good luck in your search.

Because you said that you would not do paypal only money order.

#12 10 years ago

FWIW - if he changes the price, he changes the price. Posting IMs or email strings just isn't cool in my book.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

FWIW - if he changes the price, he changes the price. Posting IMs or email strings just isn't cool in my book.

I wasn't going to until he said it has never been for sale. That is all I have to say on this thread. I would suggest buying it in person.

#14 10 years ago

Proof is in the pudding, and the PM's Futurepinhead posted are proof....to many lawyers on here I guess...Orbian is lying and was busted...Futurepinhead might have saved you some cash and you bash him....I don't care what you think PM stand for...but something stinks here and it isn't anything Futurepinhead said.
RED FLAG! WARNING WARNING.....oh nevermind I forgot that auctioning a forsale ad is smiled upon here....bid away fellas...Orbian you should raise your price more. FH playfield Forsale...was 750....then 950...heck 2000 by Christmas....act now.

#15 10 years ago

That pm was from JULY!!!!!!

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Holiday pricing.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Well Det. Dave...the OP states that it "NEVER" for sale...July or not, he was caught lying to us as a community. The PF was indeed for sale....correct or not...what's the " I will send you 2 pictures" all about. Send your money if you want. I believe futurepinhead was posting the PMS for the good of the community. PM's should become public when it prevents people from getting hurt...Communication could have saved several people down under from the whole Bumper one thru five escapade.
But I guess you are pretty safe since he don't want to ship it now...not really saying the OP is a scammer, but appears from the PM posted that he might be a little bit hard to deal with.
GLWS

#18 10 years ago

He said it's a different play field? I don't paypal anyone anything outside of ebay if I don't know them, so no thanks.

#19 10 years ago

Playfield is sold! Thanks for bumping this guys. For the record this is a different playfield, I have allot of playfields. Anyone interested in a NOS TOM playfield? No one was being deceptive here. The person posting the PMs was not posting all of them. I told him he could have any pictures he wanted just let me know. I was sending him the two I already had. No one was twisting his arm to buy the playfield. He wanted PayPal and I prefer not to deal with it in the past and probably won't deal with it in the future. For the price police and posterity I didn't say I would never use PayPal.

Wickedquickss READ! This is not the playfield that was offered to futurepinhead back in July. Stop twisting the truth!

#20 10 years ago

Congrats on sell...I guess your "hand picked" playfield that you mentioned in the PM and the thread must have been different hand picked...So which one was nicer..I was only posting what I read, after seeing the PM's you appeared a little shady...I don't even have a FH..much less the need for a playfield....The only dog I had in the fight was when a couple of pinsiders bashed Futurepinhead for posting your PM, that stated a FH playfield for sale, then you said it was never for sale... Some like myself can make our own judgment call...I highly doubt this sold playfield and the one from the PM are hardly a different one ...needless to say it doesn't matter now it's sold...Once again congrats

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I wasn't going to until he said it has never been for sale. That is all I have to say on this thread. I would suggest buying it in person.

Fair enough. I obviously don't have all the facts....so nevermind.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-playfield-950 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.