5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Funhouse (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hi all. Brand new to the community/forum. I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting the playfield on my Funhouse replaced. The only one I've found online is by Mirco. My questions are: Is this the only option available right now for a reproduction playfield? If anyone has one could you tell me how you like it and how it's holding up? Are there any U.S. retailers that currently carry it, or do I need to order it from Europe? Thanks for the help!

#2 5 years ago

Other than NOS and IPB which don't all come drilled and ready to install Mirco is it I believe. I hear the IPB playfield are good quality though. There was one in the MArketplace not long ago.

#3 5 years ago

Take pictures of your current playfield and post them, we can help with arguing if it needs one or not.

#4 5 years ago

It doesn't have a ton of wear for it's age. The mylar is pealing up from the plastic inserts for the lights and some of the inserts are popping up a little, making for an uneven playfield. I sent some pics to a local shop and they advised to get a new playfield. Their concern being taking the current mylar off may damage the art.

Funhouse (resized).jpgFunhouse (resized).jpg
#5 5 years ago

I wouldn’t pull that Mylar. That era is a real crapshoot whether or not you’ll pull art. If you want a perfect FH, get a new Mirco. A buddy of mine swapped it and it’s beautiful. Holding up well in home use.

#6 5 years ago

Mirco does nice work.

#7 5 years ago

For Funhouse, Mirco is def your source. You will be surprised just how fast it arrives at your door. I have a BSD of his right now and it’s gorgeous. Majority of holes were correct - but alway check and dont assume the dimples are right. This goes for any repro pf. I think i had to reposition 2 topside dimples before drilling. I’d also recommend Ron Kruzman’s kit for removing and securing clear around screw holes.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for the input!

#9 5 years ago

Don't worry about shipping as I use fedex priority it takes usually 2 to 3 business for delivery....

Regards,
Mirco

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 29.95
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-playfield-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.