Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pocketchange
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I love the Pinsound boards and have them installed in GnR, TZ and T2. I'd like to put one in my FH, but haven't located any reorchestrated files. Anyone know if it's being worked on?

#2 4 years ago

jints...I have a Pinsound board I just took out of my Funhouse if you are in need of one..just send me a pm....

Was working on putting some sounds together but picked up a sample FH, so removing the board and selling the FH with its original sound board

#3 4 years ago

A consideration for the games you already have upgraded, to get the best sound out of your game, of course pinballpro.com has kits just for this application. In fact, the Pinsound guys use pinball pro in their demo games. Just a heads up, since we haven't actively put Pinsound kits on our site.

Best of luck on the search

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

I love the Pinsound boards and have them installed in GnR, TZ and T2. I'd like to put one in my FH, but haven't located any reorchestrated files. Anyone know if it's being worked on?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside