• Latest reply 5 years ago by Snowyetti
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Just got this fh no sound or power up bongs just the lil pop or crunch once in a while the board is warm seems to be getting power if I unhook speakers it makes even less noise any thoughts would be appreciated blown speaker ? I know if one goes they all don’t work not sure guy says it worked lol now it don’t....help

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

Would a broken ground on cord stop sound ?

#3 5 years ago

Not plug

#4 5 years ago

Still just low hum and a pop when it shuts off nothin else

#5 5 years ago

Could be as simple as the ribbon cable - try reseating it at all connectors. If that doesn't work, gently pry the roms off the board and reseat. If not probably more complicated board work.
Scott

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Could be as simple as the ribbon cable - try reseating it at all connectors. If that doesn't work, gently pry the roms off the board and reseat. If not probably more complicated board work.
Scott

Thanks ile try reseating ROMs next then Addams fam is getting its sound board stolen for couple weeks lol

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 5 years ago

Your sound board died,sorry

#8 5 years ago

Lm1875 at the heatsink?

#9 5 years ago

board at shop now pulled it out obv fried components by amp section o well addams fam board works well in it lol

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Lm1875 at the heatsink?

toasted

#11 5 years ago

Great Plains Electronics is where I ordered mine.

#12 5 years ago

bad amp section its back in and works great now slick!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 150.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop
Displays

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-pinball-sound-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.