#1 5 years ago

Any one know where i get a copy ?

#2 5 years ago

Does this actually exist?

#3 5 years ago
#4 5 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I have a feeling this guy would have it,
ebay.com link » Evel Knievel Pinball Playfield Swap How To Dvd Video Time Saving Step By Step

Yes, I do have this DVD and others. The different playfield swap titles are: Evel knievel, Funhouse, Black knight, Firepower, Bad Cats, Firepower, and High Speed and the almost completed "Cabinet restoration" featuring Firepower, Black knight, and Grand Lizard. This is not a money maker for me and will likely not recoup my time from making these (film, edit, & Packaging). They are made to help others out and typically i include them for free with the purchase of the "Mobile pinball Rotisserie". I bring them to Pinfest every year with the show special of 24.99 or free with Rotisserie purchase. All the haters who expect this to be uploaded on YouTube for free, please do not apply. Sorry if you tried to contact me through ebay. They have made it almost impossible to swap contact info. Feel free to PM me if you want one of these or I will be at Booth 1&2 at Pinfest. I believe this will be my 9th or 10th year there. I've given many of these away for free over the years to anyone who needed it but couldn't afford it. I would pay 25.00 all day long for time saving information on a 40+ hour playfield swap project. Enjoy the many tips and tricks with time saving shortcuts all with the hopeful good humor. Thank you!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

Yes, I do have this DVD and others. The different playfield swap titles are: Evel knievel, Funhouse, Black knight, Firepower, Bad Cats, Firepower, and High Speed and the almost completed "Cabinet restoration" featuring Firepower, Black knight, and Grand Lizard. This is not a money maker for me and will likely not recoup my time from making these (film, edit, & Packaging). They are made to help others out and typically i include them for free with the purchase of the "Mobile pinball Rotisserie". I bring them to Pinfest every year with the show special of 24.99 or free with Rotisserie purchase. All the haters who expect this to be uploaded on YouTube for free, please do not apply. Sorry if you tried to contact me through ebay. They have made it almost impossible to swap contact info. Feel free to PM me if you want one of these or I will be at Booth 1&2 at Pinfest. I believe this will be my 9th or 10th year there. I've given many of these away for free over the years to anyone who needed it but couldn't afford it. I would pay 25.00 all day long for time saving information on a 40+ hour playfield swap project. Enjoy the many tips and tricks with time saving shortcuts all with the hopeful good humor. Thank you!

Curious as to how detailed your video is. I bought a FH partially disassembled. Would your video include things like t-nut size and number used, what posts go where and length of screws used to mount things? If it is this detailed I would gladly purchase.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Curious as to how detailed your video is. I bought a FH partially disassembled. Would your video include things like t-nut size and number used, what posts go where and length of screws used to mount things? If it is this detailed I would gladly purchase.

05 RSQ
Funhouse T-Nut Map?
By JohnDelNJ (4 years ago) - Last post 3 years ago

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

Pindel, I sent you a message via PM asking if you could provide a package deal on all you DVD's. Did you get it? Swapped a number of playfields myself, always interested in learning new tips. Hope to hear back from you.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Hi Rusty,
Unfortunately I’ve had to cut a ton of stuff out to keep it under an hour. Most videos are less than 45min. and no more than 70min. FH is 45min. It seems most people lose it after an hour. It would at least make it easy to deduce number of t-nuts. Notice screen shot from DVD you can pause it and see t-nut and screws. It was never important to explain the length of screws since the video is simply and systematically removing screws from old playfield to the new playfield. All DVD's try’s to give a simple and logical technique to keep from getting confused or ending up with a tub full of parts and walking away in defeat. Time is also spent on testing especially the issues with Red and Ted’s head. This was made 4 years ago and everyone seems very happy with it. Each game title presents its own unique challenges which is why I have so many titles to choose from. People find it convenient and comforting to watch someone else do what they are about to do for the first time. The Dvd allows the individual to play, pause, rewind all at their own desired pace. Set back and watch it and visualize your task ahead. In my opinion, the many time saving tips and tricks pay for the video. Once again, I’m not pushing the sale of any of my videos! I did this to help others that are where I was 12 years ago. If these where available back then, I would have bought them all, just like I bought all of Clay’s pin repair Tops dvd’s. After the many playfield swaps and restoring games, I learned an enormous amount of time saving tips. Pinside is loaded with people who know more than me and this may not be for them. Imagine filming a 40+ hour project then editing it to shrink it down to less than an hour. It is a tricky and very time consuming thing. I hope many people can enjoy and gain confidence from these videos. Perhaps it’s the single most important thing that helps someone get their dream Pin restored within their budget. Hopefully then their restored pin will then grow into a valuable asset. Very few people ever do a full Playfield swap and sell it. Once you complete it it’s hard to say goodbye.
Thanks,
Del

IMG_0063 (resized).jpgIMG_0063 (resized).jpg
#9 5 years ago

If your going to Pinfest, I'll be in booth 1 and 2 located as you walk through the doors. I'll have DVD's out and the Mobile Pinball Rotisserie's for sale. Build, Move, and Go! It' not just a Rotisserie, it's a Mobile Pinball Workstation!
thanks,
Del

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from pindel:

Hi Rusty,
Unfortunately I’ve had to cut a ton of stuff out to keep it under an hour. Most videos are less than 45min. and no more than 70min. FH is 45min. It seems most people lose it after an hour. It would at least make it easy to deduce number of t-nuts. Notice screen shot from DVD you can pause it and see t-nut and screws. It was never important to explain the length of screws since the video is simply and systematically removing screws from old playfield to the new playfield. All DVD's try’s to give a simple and logical technique to keep from getting confused or ending up with a tub full of parts and walking away in defeat. Time is also spent on testing especially the issues with Red and Ted’s head. This was made 4 years ago and everyone seems very happy with it. Each game title presents its own unique challenges which is why I have so many titles to choose from. People find it convenient and comforting to watch someone else do what they are about to do for the first time. The Dvd allows the individual to play, pause, rewind all at their own desired pace. Set back and watch it and visualize your task ahead. In my opinion, the many time saving tips and tricks pay for the video. Once again, I’m not pushing the sale of any of my videos! I did this to help others that are where I was 12 years ago. If these where available back then, I would have bought them all, just like I bought all of Clay’s pin repair Tops dvd’s. After the many playfield swaps and restoring games, I learned an enormous amount of time saving tips. Pinside is loaded with people who know more than me and this may not be for them. Imagine filming a 40+ hour project then editing it to shrink it down to less than an hour. It is a tricky and very time consuming thing. I hope many people can enjoy and gain confidence from these videos. Perhaps it’s the single most important thing that helps someone get their dream Pin restored within their budget. Hopefully then their restored pin will then grow into a valuable asset. Very few people ever do a full Playfield swap and sell it. Once you complete it it’s hard to say goodbye.
Thanks,
Del
[quoted image]

Thank you for the explanation. This video isn't for me most likely. I'm not afraid to dive in and can figure most things out. I bought a game partially taken apart and am looking for exact details.

#11 5 years ago

PM sent!

#12 5 years ago

I’m interested but on the fence at 45 mins just concerned I won’t get what I need out of it... I’ll reach out when I’m ready pindel

#13 5 years ago

The Instructional DVD covers Head testing as well. I was happy to find out a FH with a new playfield is very valuable. After I did this one it sold for 5k. That was 4 years ago so maybe 6-8k today depending on the cabinet condition.

afhdvd9 (resized).jpgafhdvd9 (resized).jpg
#14 5 years ago

I'm looking forward to my copy coming.

#15 5 years ago

I'm told my friends in Australia are getting hit with a 40% fee/exchange rate or something. So I will include a second DVD of your choice for free. I hope this helps a little.
thanks,
Del

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Norwalk, OH
$ 22.50
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-pinball-playfield-swap-how-to-dvd?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.